Trefoil's SW Diary- No Target, One Step At A Time

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello Everyone :)

Just been to my first weigh in tonight so as of tomorrow I'll be doing my diary! I've already planned my food for the week and done my shopping. I'm on Extra Easy for this week!

Looking forward to it. It will be a major change from WW ProPoints where I have yoyoed.

Weighed in tonight at 13 Stone 9.5lbs which is still a 3lbs loss from where I started so onwards and upwards! Not really setting a target or a goal date just taking it slowly. It will be different this time!

Really Happy To Be Here!

Ruth
X

Day 1-First Ever Breakfast! The Classic Big Breakfast! Yum Yum!
Got over 1 third of the plate superfree too!

image-3154201167.jpg

Looks FAB and can't believe its free!
This is the first time I've kept to the recipe and not thought 'ooo I'll just add a bit more coz I won't be full!' well proud!
I will do it this time!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth,

so glad to see you here.
hug.gif

Your breakfast looks amazing............:drool:

S.W. rocks !!!!! Even though I am doing 1000 calories at the moment I will be back on SW full time soon.
yay.gif

I will be a regular visitor to you diary if that is o.k. by you !!!!
pc.gif

Hi Ruth,

so glad to see you here.
hug.gif

Your breakfast looks amazing............:drool:

S.W. rocks !!!!! Even though I am doing 1000 calories at the moment I will be back on SW full time soon.
yay.gif

I will be a regular visitor to you diary if that is o.k. by you !!!!
pc.gif

Thanks very much :) will be lovely to have you here! Really looking forward to getting on with it and seeing some results!

Ruth
x

I need to explain yesterday.

I had my wonderful breakfast, and made some wonderful vegetable soup with sweet potato, carrots, onion, peppers, mushrooms etc to take to work with me along with some other yummy foods.
However, when I was on my way to work (walking through town) my Mum rang me to inform me that my Grandma had died. I had to keep working for the day but I just lost my appetite and didn't want anything at all to eat. So its all still there, in the fridge at work :( going to eat some of the fruit I had in the bag now!

I managed to get off work at 20:30pm instead of 21:00 last night so I went to see my Mum and we all just got a takeaway Dominos Pizza and had a nice time together. Day 1 is already a write off.... I have started my food diary from today and hopefully it wont make too much of a difference!

I am so gutted, I loved her so much :(

Funeral is on Friday so have planned my food around it, can I still eat Syns or not?

Ruth
x

Day 1- Extra Easy. Wednesday 07th September 2011

Breakfast:
Ready Brek Original with Water. Ryvita Sesame (HEB)
Tea with Splash of Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)

Snack:
Apple, Orange, Banana, Plum, Nectarine, Strawberries & Black Grapes with a Toffee Mullerlight.

Lunch:
Eggs x 2, Fat Removed Bacon Medallions x 2, Baked Beans, Mushrooms & Tomatoes- all fried in FryLight.

Dinner:
SW Recipe- Creamy Mushroom & Tomato Pasta Artificial Sweetener, Garlic, Frylight, Chopped Tomatoes, 6oz Pasta, Fat Free Fromage Frais, Onion & Fresh Basil.
2x Nimble Bread Slices with Garlic Crushed Onto Them and FryLight = 6 Syns
Fat Free Yogurt with Strawberries

Looking Good?

Ruth
x

Awh Ruth. I am so sorry about your Gandma.

You can use your syns.

Good luck with the next few days.

hugs xxxx

Thanks Very much :)

I'm really struggling today I can't keep my head in one place :( I'm not that hungry and when I am im grabbing what I can :( dont want to screw this up but unsure of what to do!

Help is appreciated!

Ruth
X

My consultant rang to see how I was doing and I told her about how I was struggling etc and she was so great! I'm making SW chips for tea as I'm craving chips and I'm going to relax a bit :) feeling much better!

Ruth
X

Today is a New Day!

That Pizza I had on Tuesday gave me REALLY bad indigestion that still hasnt gone!!! Learnt my lesson there most definitely!!!

Dont feel up to Breakfast but Im going to have some Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms and Tomatoes later (all free of course :p)

Coke Zero, 0.5 Syn Jelly and Fruit for snacks this morning along with The Eggs and Bacon etc, and then Greek Soulvakia SW Recipe which sounds lovely :)

Really looking forward to today!!!

Ruth
x

Sorry for the long gap things got a bit tough at work and home so I decided to weigh in this week, unfortunately did my back in missed my meeting and had to do it at home! I'm contemplating going to another group tomorrow to WI properly! There is a 1 1/4 lb difference on the SW scales compared to mine which shows me at a 2lbs loss!

Think I may go to a meeting tomorrow though....

Ruth
X

Day 1- Extra Easy. Tuesday 13th September 2011

Breakfast:
4x Bacon (fat removed), 2x Eggs, Mushrooms & Tomatoes on 1/3rd of the plate!
Tea with splash of Semi Skimmed Milk (HEA)
1 Tbsp Brown Sauce = 1 Syn

Lunch:
Heinz Pasta Pouch Creamy Mushrooms & Tomato Penne Pasta = 3.5
Mixed Salad- Peppers, Cucumber and mixed leaves with Balsamic Vinegar
Hartleys Jelly Fat Free = 1/2 a Syn
Mixed Fruit Salad x3 pieces

Dinner:
New Covent Garden Plum Tomato & Basil Soup 300g (HEB)
Mixed Salad- Peppers, Cucumber and mixed leaves with Balsamic Vinegar
Fat Free Yogurt with Grapes & Fruit
2 Tsp Honey = 2 Syns

Ruth
x

Last edited:
Back