Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Work was totally manic today. I don't think I stood up from my desk until 3pm!!! And that was to get my lunch from the fridge :eek:
Dinner is cooking away though yummy!
I can't wait to just relax tonight, just been totally hammered by people calling me all day. Can't wait to turn off! :oops:

Ruth
X

Sounds like you need a chilled evening. What are you having for dinner? I would have been starving if I'd had to wait until 3 o'clock for my lunch! X

Feet up Sweetie xx

Sounds like you need a chilled evening. What are you having for dinner? I would have been starving if I'd had to wait until 3 o'clock for my lunch! X

Haha I'm alright now heehee just needed some food and to relax. I had a casserole made from chicken, leeks, garlic, Rosemary, mushrooms and eggs. It was very lovely indeed! Oh I was starving but my phone wouldn't stop ringing!

Nevermind :)

Ruth
X

Dinner and Treat
image.jpeg
Potatoes with mushrooms, leeks, garlic, chilli, eggs, chicken and Rosemary. Added 1 tbsp Light Mayo (2) and 1 tbsp Hot Sauce (1)
image.jpeg
8.5 Syns Galaxy Ripple! Yum

Ruth
X

Haha I'm alright now heehee just needed some food and to relax. I had a casserole made from chicken, leeks, garlic, Rosemary, mushrooms and eggs. It was very lovely indeed! Oh I was starving but my phone wouldn't stop ringing!

Nevermind :)

Ruth
X

That sounds amazing!!! Getting some good recipes today.

Rach x

Thursday 28th July
Breakfast and partial lunch...
image.jpeg
Porridge 35g HEB with Frozen Fruit and 1 tsp Honey (1) with coffee. Ham, red pepper, spring onion, mushrooms, cucumber and 1x Cheddar and 1x Blue Cheese mini cravings (1). 2x Boiled Eggs and 2x tangerines and 2x apples (that are in my bag)
Off out for dinner tonight...

Ruth
X

Where are you off to? Anywhere nice? X

I found a massive page full of the Yo Sushi Syn Values... Depending what is in them I will have the edamame bean salad (free) salmon sashimi (free) and then there's a variety of hot soups or tempura prawns/crab for 4.5 upwards as sometimes the tempura is made with almond/different flour... Will ask for a GF menu though. Very excited!

Ruth
X

That answers my question

I love sushi! Nom nom

Morning Sweetie.... hope you are having a good day x

I had a very lovely meal out!!
I had the following off the gluten free menu:
Miso soup (3) with cabbage vegetable broth and soy chunks
Edamame Beans
Salmon with Spring Onions and Bok Choi Spirals
Yo Rolls (1.5) they had salmon avocado and rice
Strawberries for after
Diet Coke
6.5 Syns for the day which is a bit low!!

Ruth
X

I had a very lovely meal out!!
I had the following off the gluten free menu:
Miso soup (3) with cabbage vegetable broth and soy chunks
Edamame Beans
Salmon with Spring Onions and Bok Choi Spirals
Yo Rolls (1.5) they had salmon avocado and rice
Strawberries for after
Diet Coke
6.5 Syns for the day which is a bit low!!

Ruth
X

Sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed it!

I only managed 2 syns yesterday haha think you're one of the only people I know who has gone out for a meal and not used all their syns!

Rach x

Sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed it!

I only managed 2 syns yesterday haha think you're one of the only people I know who has gone out for a meal and not used all their syns!

Rach x

Thank you it was lovely!
I generally try and keep myself at 10 or above or I do feel hungry! To be honest though I had a rough idea as to what I could have and then ordered four meals (as did everyone else but they also ordered deep fried stuff and bad bits and pieces plus they had deep fried apple dumplings for dessert and shared a bottle of wine!) I can't believe I came out with Syns too!!! Typical. Mind you I simply adore fish, so it's going to be free I suppose!

Hope you had a good evening!!

Ruth
X

Breakfast and lunch for today!
It's dress down day today! Wearing some lovely H&M black fitted shorts (that definitely fit a lot better than they used to!) a black and white shift blouse (a little tight around the boobs but it is a 14 haha) tights and converse. Feeling pretty good!!

So busy today at work, looking forward to getting finished!

Ruth
X

Back