Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

@Trefoil - Ruth, no space at all in our flat to have an undercounter :( Bristol is crazy expensive for rent, and with me not working full-time, it was a stretch to move anyway! We have a flat in a Georgian property, which is big, but the kitchen is part of the open plan living room. We may be able to juggle things a bit to put a small freezer in somewhere once we have everything sorted, but I'm not holding my breath!

I know how it is with expensive rents, Harrogate is the same! Bristol is so lovely so I'm not surprised the rents are high! I'm sure you will get something sorted soon! Have a lovely evening :)

Ruth
X

Hair looks lovely Ruth! I've got a side fringe too and it's easy to manage- I just have to watch out for it getting too long or I look like Kevin from Kevin & Perry lol..
And nice to get birthday treats :) Hope you've had a good day! X

Thank you my dear! I'm just not used to it, thank goodness I wear glasses so it can sit on top of the frames for the meantime! Cor I haven't watched Kevin and Perry for years- although I'm sure you don't look like that! My day has been good yet busy, very pleased to have finished work!
How are you doing?

Ruth
X

image.jpeg
Multipack crunchie (7.5) with Bitter Lemon.
Dinner was 2 pieces of Salmon off of the Fish Counter cooked in the oven, with sweetcorn and tomatoes, 1/2 tbsp Heinz Light Mayo (1), 6x Mini Cravings (3) and Homemade Chips with Smoked Paprika.
Below are also my 1.5 for my mustard and honey yesterday!
29.5/105

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Ruth!

Happy birthday hope you have a special day

Thank you very much, looking forward to an exciting day and weekend although up at the crack of dawn as usual!!
Have a lovely day and weekend!

Ruth
X

Happy Birthday Ruth! Have a fantastic one. Thank you for your wonderful support, attitude and lovely demeanour. Love your stats, impressive losses.

Aww thank you @Quins thank you for commenting and helping me out!! Have a fab day and weekend!

Ruth
X

Happy Birthday Ruth!!!

:bestwishes::):):woohoo:

Thank you very much guys! Sat on the train coming into Birmingham...
image.jpeg
Breakfast was bacon medallions, eggs, mushrooms and light mayo. I also had a coffee. Munched my way through a punnet of sable grapes and a box of cherries on the train as well as a massive filter coffee from Starbucks that I picked up when we got on the cross country train at Leeds Station.
I got some lovely bits for my birthday! Including these babies from my OH!
image.jpeg
Croc slippers! Who knew!!

45 minutes until we get to Cheltenham...

Ruth
X

Hello I'm here to subscribe just started reading your diary I will read it all in a bit and I just saw that your on topiramate I just wanted to say so am I for epilepsy and even though it is great for controlling my epilepsy it is a pain for weight I can gain 3lbs in a day so annoying :( but it is possible to lose weight on it I've been successful in the past its maintaining on topiramate I find hard personally. I saw you've reached your birthday goal though so well done and happy birthday it's mine in two days also another strange thing haha have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your diary :)

View attachment 183212
Multipack crunchie (7.5) with Bitter Lemon.
Dinner was 2 pieces of Salmon off of the Fish Counter cooked in the oven, with sweetcorn and tomatoes, 1/2 tbsp Heinz Light Mayo (1), 6x Mini Cravings (3) and Homemade Chips with Smoked Paprika.
Below are also my 1.5 for my mustard and honey yesterday!
29.5/105

Ruth
X
God Ruth .... That Crunchie looks good right now! I am craving for some chocolate

Hello I'm here to subscribe just started reading your diary I will read it all in a bit and I just saw that your on topiramate I just wanted to say so am I for epilepsy and even though it is great for controlling my epilepsy it is a pain for weight I can gain 3lbs in a day so annoying :( but it is possible to lose weight on it I've been successful in the past its maintaining on topiramate I find hard personally. I saw you've reached your birthday goal though so well done and happy birthday it's mine in two days also another strange thing haha have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your diary :)

Hello @TamaraAbi I hope that you're well and thank you for your kind words and happy birthday for two days time!
Topimarate has worked wonders for me- my migraines were debilitating and were almost hemiplegic when I was younger so my face used to droop but it's a rarity that I get them now, I hope that you manage to settle down a bit more with it for your epilepsy, my OH is on Lamotrigine and Carbemazepine for his epilepsy (he has grand mal) and used to also be on Leviteracetam/Keppra but unfortunately it didn't agree with him.
I'm hoping to be able to control my weight properly and I know that maintenance is going to be really hard as the tablets are so unpredictable but it's a challenge and my quality of life is so much better so I'm going to go for it! Do you have a diary or anything?
Hope you've had a lovely day

Ruth
X

God Ruth .... That Crunchie looks good right now! I am craving for some chocolate

Oh my goodness @Ra-ra it was so worth it for 7.5 Syns and there are 7.5 more in the cupboard for when I get home haha ;)
Hope you've had a good one!

Ruth
X

So...
It didn't take 45 mins to get to Cheltenham in fact around 2 mins after I posted the train was cancelled at Birmingham as the central locking doors broke. So we had to get off and board a train to Cardiff, from there we got off at Cheltenham and went to Stroud.
Staying with OHs dad and partner which is lovely, we walked around 1.5 miles into Stroud from their house, had a drink (Gin and Slimline Tonic for me!) then a meal out at an Italian where I had a large salad with avocado, mozzarella and homemade pesto for starters followed by chicken stuffed with brie, wrapped in Parma ham with a jus and mixed veg and sautéed potatoes with a large glass of red wine. All gluten free. I tell you now- I would never have made these choices before...
What a wonderful day!!!

Ruth
X

Back