Tried bars & water flavouring

Camille

Silver Member
Felt like a bit of a change so got some bars & water lavouring to try. Had some flavoured water earlier, summer berries, and it was quite a refreshing taste. Used the tip of tea spoon in 500mls water but it was a little sweetfor me so will have a little less next time. All in all I,m glad I bought it so thumbs up :drool:
Also just had a bar, Caramel, for lunch (thought the chewing would help my jaw ache but didn't) and I'm not too sure about this one. It was verrrrrry chewy, tasted okayish and was great thinking I was having chocolate!!! The problem is I feel really full now and really struggled o finish the bar, think I will have the rest in 2 halves and spread them out a bit. My plan is to have one every other day got one of each flavour to try. xx

I like the caramel and peanut ones the best though they do upset my tummy a bit. They are both so chewy but I like that.

Still can't decide whether I like the bars or not, tried my first chocolate one yesterday and not yet convinced....Have got the flavouring but haven't tried it yet, am going to make ice lollies with them!

Ice lollies are a great idea with the sun shining!!

if you chop them up and put in the fridge there a great nibble during the day. I got summer beries water flavour the other day still undecided whether i like it or not!

Back