Tried my wedding dress on again

fuzzyduck

I have been keeping a (sort of) diary over on the lipotrim forum as I started on LT for 2 weeks before switching to Cambridge. So I'm going to continue my diary over here.

I've now been on Cambridge for a week and lost 4lbs this week which i'm well chuffed with. It was a nice surprise after waking up feeling rough.

I now only have 11lbs to by 14th July to hit my target of 2 stone lost before I get married.

I'm going to try my dress on later and see how it feels:D

HI FUZZY

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 4LBS THIS WEEK, LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR DIARY...

XXX

Well, i've just tried my dress on and it feels so much better. It was stretched to bursting when I got it and there's so muc more room in it now.

I just hope it still fits in July.

When do we get to see a pic....? Of you wearing it or do we have to wait until after the wedding ??

This is my dress

dress1.jpg

I haven't got any pics of me with it on yet, I probably won't take any incase Hubby2b sees them on the pc. I'll definitely post them after the wedding though.

WoW...

Very nice dress :)

I haven't got any pics of me with it on yet, I probably won't take any incase Hubby2b sees them on the pc. I'll definitely post them after the wedding though.

How is it fitting now.....?
It is a lovely dress.
I thought that after asking if you have pics of you in it.....lol. If you hubby to be sees it, there wioll be no wow factor.

Oh that is GORGEOUS!!! So different to the white 'meringues' some people choose. Are you having a veil, tiara or head-dress of some sort? Wish I'd been slim enough to choose, wear & look good in a dress like yours!!! WELL DONE!!!
xxxxsharon
ps I was 18&1/2 stone when I married, not a pretty sight!

The dress is fitting much better now, I hope it still fits by July. Otherwise, i'll have to buy the next size down.

I'm having a silver tiara and the dress comes with an organza shawl in the same colour.

It's getting close and were no where near ready, I really ought to pull my finger out.

Niki

Back