Tried so many times :(

randi

Hi all

I've tried so many times to do this, but I have failed miserably each time. I don't know what's stopping me. Im beginning week 1 tomorrow, wish me luck. Would appreciate any tips....

hey randi,me toooo! i completely know where your coming from,i started,stopped,started,stopped etc etc... its very disheartening isnt it. well i said i would go back on yesterday and hey ho i didnt! so today im going to do it and im looking forward to it because i asked yesterday for others to tell me how much they have lost and in how long,well the results spoke for themselves hun! so im giving myself 15 weeks on this and that way it seems like a short term goal for a lifetime of happiness.. ive 6 stones to lose so at this point i dont want to be sitting at the dinner table at xmas bigger than what i am now..for once i would like to be thin for my bday and xmas,then ill be seriously celebrating my success in the new year 2012,thats when my life will really begin! listen when you have days or moments you feel you cant stick with it,carry a picture of urself everywer u go and look at it and think---this is not what i want to look like,im not going to eat for no reason at all,its not hunger its habit!! im going to print mine out today and its going to be a pocket size pic if i can fit my body into it haha! ill keep you posted on how my first day goes k and ill pop back on tonight for a natter if your around! ;) good luck!!

You can do it this time. Just hang in there and keep using this forum. We're all rooting for you. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

good luck randi, you will do fab. just think it's only a couple of weeks or months out of your life with no food, the food will still be there when you reach your goal. :) we are here for you x

Good luck Randi!
Try not to think of it like "omg I have to do this for X amount of weeks".
Take it one week at a time but focus on how you want to feel at the end of it all and you'll do great this time.
Everyone here is in the same boat, so chin up and go for it :)

Mim x

you can do this honey , i just take 1 day at a time , just get up the morning and say to yourself i can do today and worry about tomorrow when it comes , it soon becomes routine and this site is amazing for support because we are all in the same boat , so grab your shakes (and water) and jump aboard xx

hi lillie,i see you reached your goal hun well done,just wonering are you maintaining fairly ok? can it be done luv,im very scared ill put it all back on AGAIN! :( X

if i can then anyone can. trust me, by the time you have a good loss in week one, you will not want to look back, just keep yourself busy; i think this helped me

Thanks so much guys. I havnt had the courage to start day1 but I'm going to do it when u wake. I appreciate the encouragement - I'm going to let u know how I get on!

come on guys you can do it this time! take on day at a time or aim for a certain goal amount of time whatever works for you but know you have us here to help you through it!

hi all i just think of the less afford i need get myself ready to go out in the big bad world everyday . i am alway worried what people think when they look at me .i even dread going to my sons open days in case he gets teased about my size i want to make him proud and make myself a good role model 4 him x keep strong u can do it girls x gina

hi all i just think of the less afford i need get myself ready to go out in the big bad world everyday . i am alway worried what people think when they look at me .i even dread going to my sons open days in case he gets teased about my size i want to make him proud and make myself a good role model 4 him x keep strong u can do it girls x gina

glad (well not really but you knpw what i mean) that its not just me that worries about my son being picked on cos of my size:wave_cry:

Back