true blood series 3

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
i got my sky mag yesterday and theres a mention that true blood series 3 is coming soon to fx!! yay!! cant wait :D

I *may* have naughtily dl'd it...

One word...awesome!

I *ahem* might *ahem* have done that too - just about to watch the first episode tonight and can't wait. I love True Blood!

I LOVE true blood!

Eric is gorgeous, hes mine :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

i was going to be sneaky, but the links wont work :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Last two episodes are pretty strange...all I'm saying, don't wanna spoil it!

Series 4 has been comissioned...supposed to incorporate more of the books this time...should be fun!

I *ahem* might *ahem* have done that too - just about to watch the first episode tonight and can't wait. I love True Blood!

THANK YOU TO SALAD DAYS!!!!!

ive watched all of series 3 now,thanks to you :)

i cant believe how fabulous the gorgeous eric was in...great to see more of pam too!!!

But do you know when it is starting on Fx I really cant miss this.

series 3 could be coming to fx,late this year or around feb time next yeat, which will mean it wont go to channel 4 til this time next year!

which is why i had to get it online,i hate that some channels are really slow buying in the programms

Hope series 3 is better than the last one!

i have loved them all!!!...i think series 3 has been favourite though...mainly down to the fact eric is in it soooooo much more!!...did i mention i love him? :D and a lot more pam too..i think shes great!:)

THANK YOU TO SALAD DAYS!!!!!

ive watched all of series 3 now,thanks to you :)

Haha, no problem! Glad to help a fellow True Blood addict in need :D.

I haven't finished watching it yet, but I'm loving it so far!

Just seen it isn't coming to fx until January:eek:...was trying to resist watching it on line buuuuut, might not resist much longer.;)

True Blood is FANTASTIC..cannot wait for season 4.....!!:eek:...:D

Love true blood, have read the books and I love how mental it is! I heart eric... Hottie

Back