True Blood

It's coming back on Fhx, not sure when it's going start, but looking forward to it.

Did you think it ended a bit strangely? I wasn't expecting it! But really looking forward to it coming back. :)

I can't for the second series of the show. I thought the ending was odd, but I'm glad they kept with the cliffhangers because each episode having one was great. I'm really hoping they tell us more about the origin of Bill and the time he spent with his sire this series, because I felt baiting us in with her turning him and then not really going into it again was a bit of a let down.

I've had a look on my box & it's a repeat its the last episode from series 1 i think just to get us ready

thank god for that as I didn't "planner" it!!

Does anyone know if the mentalist is repeated, I missed it, well my planner messed up.....AGAIN

ETA : Mentalist repeated on Thursday thank god, I love Patrick Jane ha ha

Last edited:
Yes true blood is back on tv again friday looking forward to I will have to be good on friday so I can have a glass of wine and sit and relax and enjoy it

As if Friday itself wasn't enough of a reason to celebrate, we now have The Mentalist and Trueblood.......must get out more :eek:

o_O I love true blood.. Cant wait for season 3, I always go ahead and watch american speed as Im so impatient!

o_O I love true blood.. Cant wait for season 3, I always go ahead and watch american speed as Im so impatient!

Lol

I'm a bit of a US pace viewer too, (especially Lost and Dexter!!)
But am watching True Blood on FX

Was shocked to see the actor who plays Bill was English!! I really thought he was American

Lol

I'm a bit of a US pace viewer too, (especially Lost and Dexter!!)
But am watching True Blood on FX

Was shocked to see the actor who plays Bill was English!! I really thought he was American

I know! I remember watching an interview of his and was taken back by the british accent, very nice accent though! Cant getmyhead around it thou ,Bit like chuck in gossip girl..when he starts taling in his british accent its so different to his character.

I love true blood. The trouble is for xmas I brought the OH the series of books. Now when we watch it on every episode he comments that the series dont follow the books :mad:.....shut up and just watch it!lol

Back