Try a Chill Pill ;o)

Trash

Still fighting
Hi All

Wanted to share with you the fact that "LUSH" do a bath creamer called "The Chill Pill" and it is pure indulgence......it colours the water a blackberry pink colour and the smell is just heaven again smells of blackberrys ......the whole house smells divine now......Def a treat not too be missed! :D x

I've had that too, it's...well....lush!! I do love a bit of lush, might have to have that as my stone down treat I think! When I get there anyway.

my OH banned me from the lush shop!!!
I would go in there and come out with arm fulls of smelly stuff as he said!
well, sod it, im going back in there!! chill pill... sold !!

Oooh!! Lush sale online! Spend £30 and you get £10 free! Spend £50 and you get £20. I might have to buy some stuff now and I'll just keep it for when I've lost a stone! :)

Is that the shop that smells like marzipan when you walk past?? ive never been in one!! am i weird?

I love bath things though but mainly use soap&glory or champneys!

I think that lush shop gives me the creeps lol!!! think its the soap thingy? they make soaps right?

*shudder!*

Hi have you got a link to that product on their website? I cant find it :-(

It's soaps and all sorts yeah.

I can't find it on there either, sorry.

ok just double checked

i had lovely box set for xmas

There is one called chill pill but that is a bath bar I've got that one too but not tried it yet its bergomot etc again smells heavenly the one i used is this one

The Comforter

Whoops, I accidently just spent too much money!

Whoops, I accidently just spent too much money!

Lol easy done but one thing your house will smell gorgeous for the foreseeable future plus when your feeling stressed and about to give in to your food cravings you know you can have your bath treat in the evening! Let me know what one is your fave :D

Exactly! I got some money for Christmas I didn't end up spending on me anyway. I haven't actually spent any money on me in a couple of months, other than CD today anyway. And I've decided that I have a LOT of work to do in getting to a point where I feel good about myself, and that should start with me pampering myself more.

I want my order to come now! I want a Lush bath! I better hurry up and get a stone off then too huh

A stone in three days?! Ha! Though hopefully I won't be toooooo far away at fridays WI.

I have a friend that won't even walk into a Lush store because she finds the fragrant smells too much. Unfortunately I was spending too much in there, so have banned myself. Would recommend the massage bars - can't remember which one I now have, very relaxing when on CD.

I've still just about got my massage bar from my freshers pack, I forgot to add another one to my order though, darn! I'll just have to pop into the shop too! ha

nooooooo!!!! dont tell me that they sell it online.... nooooooo!!!!

ive spent a fortune on clothes off of ebay in the last 2 days... OH will go nuts if lush stuff turns up as well!!! lol!

Just don't tell him! haha

lol! he watches the post like a hawk! has done ever since I was hooked on qvc!! lol!

just looked on the website..... OMG... feel a spend coming along...
I do prefer to go into the store though, its lovely to smell stuff... its all so yummy!
my nearest store is Southampton, I have promised my DD that we will go shopping there sometime soon, she has xmas £ and as we're the same size I wnat her to buy stuff I can wear too!!! lol!!!

Back