Try Again!!

Tarty

Well here it goes started sw last year then had alot of things going on an decided couldnt do it. As of last week though came to the conclusion cant keep putting it off so started again. Doing it from home and wi this morning and lost 3 1/2 lb so :D :D

good luck to both of you and welcome to the club, not sure if I could be disciplined enough to do this from home, but fair play to you for trying

Lots of friendly people here, with plenty of useful tips and guidance.

Wishing you both every sucess

Well done tarty and welcome hunca :0) xx

Thankyou I have 3 children so tryin to fit in a meeting wasnt going to work and cant really afford to do it online so fingers crossed.

Keep popping here tarty. I've nearly fallen off the wagon a few times in last few weeks but coming here always sets me back on track again! (I'm a restarter getting rid of last stone and it's sloooow!) It must be so hard with 3 little uns to think of yourself but you can do it! And going on your first weeks loss your doing great xx

thx nikki1974, so far so good it helps that all 3 kids eat fruit and veg so makes it easier for me. We all sit an eat the same meal in the evening which means no separate cooking which is when its difficult.

Fabulous kids!! You're obviously setting a good example! :0) xx

I have never been a member of SW either online or a club and haven't done too badly so far, I work very long hrs from home and cant find a class as I dont finish until 8pm and start at 9am, I did have a good look around the online site as my friend was a member and came to the conclusion theres as much if not more help here so saved my money to buy lovely clothes :)

To nikki1974 I do try although some veg can be difficult. An to welshcake I know wot you mean about times for group. My difficulties are that with clubs, activities and work come before group and by the time that is all done there is no group to attend. So with this and a couple of old sw books we will see wot happens :D

hi there, i started sw from home last monday and i find all the help i need on these boards, the people on here are so inspiring and i just love reading peoples stories, diarys ect..... well done on the loss :) x

Back