Trying a fresh!

You ought to be a lot more distracted At work! Def fingers crossed!
Kids go back on wed so gonna be interesting how fast day goes - will need to keep busy.. Having said that I have A LOT of post holiday housework to do!!

Red day :)

B - 35g muesli, skim milk, tea x 2, black coffee

L - ham salad - leaves, cucumber, half avocado (7) balsamic dressing, mayo (1)

D - lean mince cottage pie topped with carrot and bns mash and corn on the cob

Snacks - Aldi digger bar (5)

Syns - 13

Ooh that cottage pie sounds nice. Back to work tomorrow Boo :(

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Louuuuuuuuuu I found you lol - how ya doin hun x

Ooh, hello Texty!
Doing good lovely.. Not feeling optimistic this week for fri though - think I'm blaming it on the fish and chips on Sunday - bit worried I went overboard on my feast days :( .. But I have today to fast and hopefully shift a teeny bit!
How's the back today? I'm paying for the mowing! Stifffff! X

Cottage pie was delish!
Made the kids one with potato, sweet potato and bns, and I mixed cheese into it. Eldest had seconds, and not a complaint from either! Result!

Boo to back to work :( I might go shopping as I have no kids! And desperately need new bras!

Cottage pie was delish!
Made the kids one with potato, sweet potato and bns, and I mixed cheese into it. Eldest had seconds, and not a complaint from either! Result!

Boo to back to work :( I might go shopping as I have no kids! And desperately need new bras!

Well I never!
Went and got the boobs fitted and measured and its no surprise I could fit my phone keys and wallet in the old one!
Gone from 36c to a 32c! Mental! Much more comfy though:)
I actually don't think I've been a 32 for years:)

Lol join the boob club - I got measured today too - gone from a 40DD to a 36DD

Check us out with our new boob carriers! :)

Ha ha! Love it!

Aggghhh! Feeling strangely hungry!
Pretty much on 500cals today, no room for a marcel of anything.. I know I should just grab a cup of herbal tea.... But :(

Tea (15) , Black coffee, Water, diet coke
Ryvita (44) clementine (35)
Ready meal chicken tikka (328), cauliflower (21), slice ham (30), leaves (11)

Went and bought a bra extender as I'm convinced it was too tight - recon I'm a 33 not a 32! Much more comfy till it settles and I lose another 7lb:)

Food

B - 1 weetabix with skimmed milk
L - melon
D - ridiculously hot lamb curry (1tbsp oil for whole dish) as I mis read and put in a tbsp not a tsp of chilli powder!
Drinks - 2 teas with skimmed and sweetener, water, wine (8)

Lol ive got one of my new ones on today - OH said does it feel any different - I said it feels tighter lol. The good thing is theyre not slopping about in it like ping pong balls

Ha! Mine were a bit like a bean bag in an oversized sack! Feeling much better and actually showing off what I have got, not accentuating what I haven't!

Tight is good if planning to lose a little more! 7to go for me and 12 for you?
We shall get there lady x

it was 12.5 but now 14 after WI last night :cry:yes we will love x

Wi's like that suck, but hopefully given you determination:) I can recommend a couple of 500cal days to give you a boost ....;) x

Back