Trying a fresh!

Recon you'd surprise yourself :)
1 weetabix breakfast with skimmed (80cal) and a tea (15)
Lunch - couscous (50g/135cal) with red onion 20g, stock cube and roasted butternut squash (100g/35cal)
Dinner - chicken breast (100g/118cal) with herbs and courgette, mushroom and onion
And a diet coke/ black coffee / decaf thrown in...! X

Strangely liberating ;)

I've been über good today, I hope I can keep this up and lose 2lb this week. I found the fast day ok but tough, next one is Monday. Do you find it easier to have nothing til lunch and have your 500 cals over 2 meals or spread them over the day? I had them over 2 but felt hungry in the eve x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done!
I usually go as long as possible in the day without food and save it for tea, but having said that my best losses were in my first two weeks when I had small breakfast and lunch (100cal) and the rest on dinner.
I'm disappointed this week as I've STS - but guessing I was too flexible at the weekend, ESP the fish and chips :(
Hoping to do better this week and think I might try three smaller meals again and be less bad over the weekend.
Might WI in the morning too and see if that's any different.

Still feeling good about where I have got to as 10 st was my initial target and I am there, I just want to crack on with the next half stone.
Just been looking at pics for Xmas and its definitely noticeable!
Well have to load some pics when I get a chance!

Crap food day.. Comfort ate :(
Back on it tomorrow :)

Random hip pain flare up today :( not good esp as I forgot to take pills this morning :(
Hoping a couple of hours resting might help as I have some friends coming for food tonight.. Need to prep it
Hope all having a good day xx

Thanks love, So annoying feels like its come from nowhere :( unless its that its got progressively worse since I mowed the lawn.. Buttock muscle been twinge-ing since then.. I have constant niggles but its been manageable for a while. Just taken another dose and have rested this avo.. But it keeps catching me when I'm moving! Grr xx

Me neither!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't seem to have eased at all this afternoon :(
Done prep for pizza guests tonight, now sitting again while the kids indulge in a little Saturday night tv before bed! Though, a woman's work is never done as I am now being nagged for drinks like a slave! JOY!
X

Brill evening! Totally took my mind off the pain!
Made 4 pizzas between 6 of us, drank too much and did ridiculous dancing in my dining room!
Mostly on the sofa today!
:)

Right, fasting today and gonna try going back to three mini meals..

B - 30g porridge with water
L- cous cous with roast butternut squash
D - chicken breast with tomatoes, mushroom, butternut squash and onion

Tea (15) black coffee, sparkling water, diet coke

Last edited:
Just thought I'd make a note of losses since combining 5:2 and SW - thinking * week does make a diff as there's a bit of a pattern.. Aiming for another 4-7lb off now and trying the mini meals on fast days as I had best losses on the first two weeks.

5/7 146.5
12/7 147.5 started 5:2 combined
19/7 146 -1
26/7 144 -2
2/8 143.5 -0.5
9/8 142 -1.5
16/8 142 * STS
23/8 141 -1
28/8 140 -1
6/9 140 pre* STS

Well, I've had my 515 cal today, and now trying to quash the hunger with some fizzy water... Bed early I think! :)

I so love homemade pizza!! One of my bloat downfalls!
Ah, so so on the pain.. Be back on the meds since I forgot that day, and its ticking along in its own way.
So glad you have progress today.. And glad you got a fit doc too! I asked if I needed to take my trousers off when saw the fit surgeon... He looked at me oddly! I've just seen so many diff people that I never quite know what they are going to ask!! He was the one who called me delightful... Wondered if that's cos I was offering to strip and perhaps said in sarcasm! Lol

I so love homemade pizza!! One of my bloat downfalls!
Ah, so so on the pain.. Be back on the meds since I forgot that day, and its ticking along in its own way.
So glad you have progress today.. And glad you got a fit doc too! I asked if I needed to take my trousers off when saw the fit surgeon... He looked at me oddly! I've just seen so many diff people that I never quite know what they are going to ask!! He was the one who called me delightful... Wondered if that's cos I was offering to strip and perhaps said in sarcasm! Lol

Pmsl god knows what he says about me then. .... This eager lady stripped in double quick time pmsl

Ha ha ha ha ha! Long as you had your good pants on!

Red day-

Breakfast - cup of tea
Lunch - wm roll(b), avocado (7), rocket, ham, cheese (a)?
Dinner - home made burger with rocket, wm roll (b) butternut squash chips, mayo (2) 50g spaghetti w super free sauce (3)

Syns 12

Last edited:
Back