Trying a..

Beckyftwx

Silver Member
all red week this week because the last 3 pounds I have are just not budging doing green and ee!! Might throw in a couple of days of EE if I really struggle though.

Anyways can people explain it to me and give me any advice? Not done a red day since being at SW.

Not as easy as just explaining because you really need to read what are your healthy Bs as they are very different than green days. For example peas beans and pulses are healthy bs but you cannot have rice without synning it. Pasta must be wholegrain and potatoes must have their skin on. Take a good look at your books and plan plan plan x

I have done quite a few red days recently - check my food diary, and maybe look at other peoples too for inspiration - ive just posted a thread asking for some Red Day ideas and inspiration too.....hope that will all help you xxx

Thanks

Already made a mistake today or putting some petits peas in my salad! So have to syn them luckily they are only 1 syn haha

Its hard, just realised the steamed veg tubs I bought in to have with fish thsi tea have sweetcorn in which you cant have on a red day, grrr!

Pulses and beans are a form of protein that is why they are synned because all your first class proteins are free.

Back