Trying again!

nikola

Hi everyone,

Back in October/November I started LT. I managed 12 days and then had to come off it, not because I couldn't do it because I actually found it very easy. It was the chronic constipation that I had that made me come off LT. I have been to my GP today and explained everything and how I want to start again as I believe it to be a method that works for me. My GP was so supportive and prescribed me Movicol lemon and lime flavour. Is this ok or do i need Movicol no flavour? My other half is also doing it with me this time and I feel more determined than ever, as long as I can keep my bowels moving!

Don't know about the movicol, my guess would be plain would be better but I dont think it will make much difference. I am a bit odd in that department, if I go running it does the trick for me and I burn a few calories too! Welcome back to the diet, hope it works out for you this time.

Psyllium husks - I've only been taking them 2 weeks and it's made a huge difference.
I'd suggest you take them from day #1. I wish I had!

hello this is my first post.... i have been on Lipotrim for 3 months and lost 3 stone,[ i had terrible bouts of constipation too and the phamacy gave me fibergel which didn't really work].... i have recently been off work with my partner for two weeks leave and decided to have a break from Lipotrim for a while, to see if i could maintain for a few weeks then get back on it to loose the final two stone. ... i thought i was going to be really disciplined but i haven't been. I have been really disappointed with myself......i didn't follow the refeeding program, no suprise that i have put on 3.5lbs this week... so need support... i go back to work on Monday then away over easter... what should i do... i need extra help to stop me ruining all my hard work.... any suggestions please help

I have spoke to pharmacist and it Defo has to be plain Movicol as the lemon and lime has citric acid in which can knock you out of ketosis.

good luck trying again.... me too... so will give you support... x

Thanks Rosie Mae, my other half is doing it with me as well as he has around 2-3 stone to loose. I know it sounds really extreme but I just keep telling myself everytime I'm tempted that it's a matter of life and death and to carry on. We have made a pact as well that if we can't go on then we have to at least see the week through that we have bought so hopefully come weigh day and we see what we have lost it will spur us on to carry on for another week. I have also binned my scales as well so I only get weighed once a week so it's something to look forward to rather than kinda knowing already what I have lost.

Back