Trying out simply filling :)

Hmm i will let the b.f decide, maybe them he will cook ;) problem is that he doesnt get in from work till 6pm and im STARVING im thinking of seeing if i can find something thats free on sf lying around, i wish extra light philly was free x

Yea have a look and see what you have,sometimes there's something hidden in the back of the cupboard lol.Shame the bf doesn't get home till then,yea I don't like my dinner too late.Dont like being too hungry before eating!

We watched the first two batman films before going to see the new one at the weekend. The first one is still my favourite.

Looks like a good day's food planned. Crumpets are a standby snack for alot of people that do SF and extra light laughing cow are also free (for 1, 2 would be 1pp). If you can't find anything could you make dinner early and eat a tiny bit and then save the rest for when OH gets in? I really struggle not to have something to snack on before dinner so try to just incorporate it into my meal planning for the day and have relatively healthy options available.

Yeh crumpets are good or bagels I love bagels! You get loads of light soft cheese for just 1pp :) x

Lol i ended up having a bagel with philly light and jalapenos, i had quorn spag bol .. And then had a mad craving for cocopops so 3pp yesterday for that...
Today i think im going to have a propoint day becausei got new special k honey and oats and i couldnt resist a bowl!

Breakfast- bagel with philly (5pp)
Lunch- cereal (6) with milk (2) a weight watchers sany with ham (4)
Dinner, chciken curry (7) rice (7)

So far im having an ok day... My boss is very tempramental but he had a good day today :) just watching 4 weddings with my cereal then going to clean up the house before i throttle the bf as he didnt start work till 4 hours after me but didnt do anything grrrr oh then ima have a lovely pamper because i got a few body butters yesterday and some bubble bath and shower gel to match today :) x

Yum at yesterday food apart from the peppers lol.Grr at the bf,hope you kicked him into shape lol.Enioy your pamper night :0)

Back