Trying out simply filling :)

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
Hey everyone, ive been doing weight watchers for a few months and ive lost 10 1/2 lbs so far... It feels like its coming off so slowly as ive lost weight before quicker, i used to do slimming world and lost weight really quickly but it was winter and i hated not being allowed porridge and then a sanny without using syns ( i work in a sanny shop so not many other options lol) so i just found out about simply filling and im going to give it a go, its mythird day today (although i had a mishap with a take away last night and ended up on propoints)

So far today ive had two slices ww bread and a cup of tea, problem is im stuck in waiting on a delivery and although ive got food ive nothing that makes a meal lol, i have bread but no marg, porridge but used up my milk in my tea etc lol should have planned this better since the reason i got a take away last night was that theres no food lol...

Either when this delivery comes or when my bf gets in from work i can go to the shops and im going to make thai green chicken curry for dinner mmm one of my faves and FREE! Lol cant get over this

Ive found that ive been snacking alot less on sf than on pp, even yesterday i did sf all day untill dinnertime and i changed preference on tracker to pp and i had enough left for take away without using any weeklies, ive not touched chocolate in going on three days which is immense for me haha but i did eat a full punnet of strawberries in one day......

Anyway enough of my rambling! Was just ment to be saying hi lol.....

Yay nice to see you here! :) welcome! X

Just posted on my diary that we have a newcomer to the gang so hopefully everyone will be around later to say hi! Any Qs just ask us. As I said on another thread a couple of us have some little common sense tweaks that we use on simply filling too. X

Welcome!

Hiya thanks guys.... I think i may have just messed up my diet... But for a good reason, my parents are away to oban for the weekend and they just called to say theyve booked me and my b.f in for tomorrow night :D in a different hotel from them but were going to their hotel for dinner and apparently its AMAZING so i will be having a fry up on sunday and a lovely dinner.... Oh and theres an amazing chocolate factory in oban with home made chocolates and my mum raves about the hot chocolate but when i went last time it was so warm outside i couldnt face it and had a milkshake!! Im so excited lol

Hiya thanks guys.... I think i may have just messed up my diet... But for a good reason, my parents are away to oban for the weekend and they just called to say theyve booked me and my b.f in for tomorrow night :D in a different hotel from them but were going to their hotel for dinner and apparently its AMAZING so i will be having a fry up on sunday and a lovely dinner.... Oh and theres an amazing chocolate factory in oban with home made chocolates and my mum raves about the hot chocolate but when i went last time it was so warm outside i couldnt face it and had a milkshake!! Im so excited lol
Sounds FAB, just be good before and after and allow yourself a wee break. :D

Yeh a week off work is a perfectly valid reason to have a wee day off :-D x

Yep :) my b.f doesnt know yet, hes at work lol, i will just have to try and be uber good the rest of the week because i really want to loose half a pound to get 5% of my total weight lost :D thats not too much i have more or leas all my weeklies left ( pp, in weight watchers you get your dailies, or you can do sf which is like sw .. And you get weekly pp which is like your syns, you get 49 of them and ive only used 3 so far!) xxx

Yep :) my b.f doesnt know yet, hes at work lol, i will just have to try and be uber good the rest of the week because i really want to loose half a pound to get 5% of my total weight lost :D thats not too much i have more or leas all my weeklies left ( pp, in weight watchers you get your dailies, or you can do sf which is like sw .. And you get weekly pp which is like your syns, you get 49 of them and ive only used 3 so far!) xxx
Plenty of scope for the w/end then, excellent. :D

Have a lovely time away :0) I went on my honeymoon to Oban years ago....wish I knew about the chocolate factory then lol.Your dinner for tonight sounds delish,I've yet to make that myself!

Haha slight change of plans... Pizze eek lol but had to go get the b.f some smart clothes and one of the asda diy pizzas fell into my hands.... And then i had a cheek to buy ww bread butter and ham for sannys for the bus, oban is lovely, we were there for the weekend a month or so ago x

Back