Trying out simply filling :)

Trip sounds fab! Hope you enjoy it. And I am rather jealous of your Asda create your own pizza. I used to LOVE those and haven't had one in a couple of years. I am pretty sure my WW pizza I am having tonight will not come close.

Hope you enjoy the trip! X

Hiya thats me back... Then i was ill all week! Todays the first day ive felt human so my die has went rght out the wndow.... Anything ive been able to eat ive been eating (mainly ice cream!) anyway oban was awsome.... My mum and dad took us out for dinner in their hotel... We literally ate like royalty as the royal family eat and stay there!! When we were ordering we were given canapes (one was guinea foul and the other smoked salmon) then we were taken into the dining room with SOLID SILVER salt and pepper shakers lol then i had confit duck with apple puree then tomato and red pepper soup... Then strawberry and kiwi sorbet then fillet steak, rosto potatoes, veg and sauce.... Then cheese and buscuits... Then we were rolled into the drawing room with an open log fire and were given real coffee in a cafitere and homemade chocolates and candied strawberries!!' nomnomnom best meal ive ever had!!!! Xxx

Sorry you have been ill :( But your meal in Oban sounds AMAZING! Confit duck is one of my favourite things in the world, really like the idea of the apple puree with it. I might have to steal that for next time I feel like being super indulgent, although an amzing pp discovery is that a duck leg (skin and all) is only 6pp!

Sounds like you had a lovely time shame about being ill after though boo! X

Thank yous :) today so far ive had:

Breakfast- porridge with skimmed milk
Lunch - brown ww bread sandwich with turkey salad and extra light mayo
Snack- packet space raiders (2pp)

And for dinner im thinking wholemeal pasta with some chicken and veggies so thats only 2pp out of my weeklies... So far but im supposed to be going to the pictures tonight to see ted but im shattered (bf was snoring all night!) so i might call it off and start the new batman trillogy so we can go seenthe new one soon and i can just sniggle on the couch in pjs rather than having to get ready and go out lol lazy i know! But it may make me reach for munchies as ive not got much fruit and cba going to shops lol xxx

Lol the choice is yours ;0) hope you enjoy tonight whatever you decide to do,food for today looks good,dinner sounds very nice :0)

Back