Trying sw for the first time! and new here!

loopy85

Hello! I'm Louise and i'm trying slimming world for the first time. I'm not going to the classes but doing it myself after going on their website and writing down all the free foods and some nice sounding recipes. I started the diet last week and have lost 3lbs.

When I was 21 i managed to lose weight just by doing my own thing and cutting down on things and lost 21lbs. Then slowly put the weight back on, then when i was 24 i did it again and went from 11stone 12 to 10 stone 5, felt amazing then put it all back on again! Since then I have also started a relationship and gained more weight taking me up to 12 stone 5! I'm only 5ft4 so really should be smaller. This time I fancied following a plan and loved the idea of sw Food Optimising since my friend tried it, lost weight & explained how it worked.

I would love to chat to people about food optimising just to make sure im doing everything right and im not totally sure about syns and how many im allowed and how many syns certain foods are so if anyone can direct me or tell me more about that side of things i'd be most grateful!!!

Yesterday I ate a bowl of sultana bran cereal for breakfast then i went to bed for a few hours because I work permanent nightshifts as a nurse so i had a few hours yesterday then i got up and made the swede topped cottage pie recipe which was lovely!!

Look forward to gettin to know everybody here xx

Back