Trying to be a yummy mummy!

today
shake
porridge oats
shake
fish,veggies,cous cous and chilli sauce

total = 1320 cals

had loads of water too so its gone well so far!

day 2, about to do the 30 day shred then tonight will do 30mins on my bike. I did 30 mins yesterday and it was tough!
today will be
shake
porridge oats
slimfast
tomato soup
chilli and cous cous with 2 sausages on the side.
Total is about 1460cals. I did go up to 11st 2lbs this weekend and yesterday but this morning I was 10st 12lb again. So my weekend bloat gain has gone! Hoping to get to 10st10lbs this week, fingers crossed!

Oh hello old thread! Im back and back up to 11st 3lbs after a mad october-february. Im on a mission now to be serious and stick to my 1500cal goal on mfp. I had my contraceptive injection in feb and the nurse said "ooh you have put on weight" Thanks for that love :cry: Horrible lady :8855: Anyway I want to get out of the 11sts and back into the 10st before my next jab in the second week of may. I have about 6-7 weeks so if I could lose 7lbs at least then Il be happy. I was 11st 4lbs when I saw her so I need to have a good loss. Im eating back exercise calories and seeing as I got an electric treadmill for xmas and its in my living room then theres no excuse to not workout. Im going to update here everyday and Im logging on mfp every day so anyone is free to add me there

back again! Well today iv had
breakfast-porridge with lemon curd
lunch-chicken soup with pasta
dinner-veggie spag bol
and then some low cal jelly for dessert.
Been ok today. My total will be just under 1300cals so Iv done good if I can stick to the plan. Lots of water/tea today as well. Im hoping to stay on track now and lose this last 2 stone

Good afternoon. Today is a fresh day. Had 2 bad days so Im back. Im trying my best to not be silly and eat too little and then binge eat to make up for missed food during the day. Silly girl here! :rolleyes: Iv still after all my meals have about 240cals left so will have a hot chocolate later and see how I feel and I might have a sandwich too. Also did T25 cardio today which was a good workout, I did it at 7am so I needed alot of energy to complete it but it is a high energy workout that gets your heart rate high so it didnt take much to get me moving! I just need to ignore the part of me that says I need to restrict calories more. I dont want to be controlled by stupid unhealthy thoughts. It doesnt help me at all,it only makes me eat too much of the wrong foods later on. I never want to gain weight back. I went from 12st12lbs down to 9st 12lbs now I back to 11st 5lbs or so and so annoyed with myself. It will not happen again... ever :p

Back