Trying to be a yummy mummy!

I've got 30 day shred I did about 6days a while back, I think I'll set myself that challenge in June!! Good luck with Shred it's a killer workout!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow just did level 2 and...yep... im dead! I can do plank jacks fine but plank twists for 60 secs, nope! I did bout 30 secs and did some boxing for the last bit. My arms are seriously killing after 11 days of weights! Im using 2.5kg dumbells as there the smallest iv got apart from 1kg ones, that would be way too light wouldnt it? I can never finish all the moves without my arms burning the last 5 reps or so.

When I first did the shred I couldn't even do 2.5 I used candles that weighed 1.5 lol xx

got to around 1669cals last night but in reality I was prob 300 under that as the crisp sandwich (dont ask!) was eaten just before midnight the night before so not technically the same day. Anyway, Iv been up since 6am with the boys so had an earl grey and going to have my ultra slim shake at 9am If I can wait that long, then have a cup soup at around 11-12, then another shake maybe 2-3pm, soup again bout 4-5pm then dinner at 6pm. No idea what for dinner but have 1000calories left for dinner and maybe porridge before bed tonight, so im well within goal.

well after dinner tonight il have about 300 calories left. Iv done day 2 of level 2 30ds, might do a 20 min kettlebell workout then make sure I eat up to my 1600cals, as Il need it. WI tomorow, im on depo contraceptive injection as had a "period" for last 2 weeks, got heavier last 2 days so feel crap and wanna eat everything in sight! Next jab is 1st feb and its 2 weeks early ish so hoping it stems the bleed abit, if not il give it til iv had 3-4 jabs and see.
Really wanna work out more today but kids being clingy and OH wants to watch a film later, so might not have time

Your doing so good hun!

I completely understand about kids being clingy, mine can get like that but only when I really wanna do something!!!! And my OH had kids while I went gym this morning @9am as soon as I got home he was upstairs watching football Sunday!! The 30ds level2 is intense so well done YOU!!!

Ahhh I can't imagine having my period for 2werks I'd go mental!! Xx

Lost 1lb this week :) so pleased with myself. Even when I went over for 2-3 days this week I still lost. Need to make time for shred today, feel a bit better today. Iv had 2 sausages and a pitta bread for breakfast then having a shake at lunch time after shred.
OH is at work 6am til 7pm so not got much time to myself today, the oldest naps at 12ish so il do my workout then, might be able to do it earlier if hes quiet, he usually tries to join in with the jumps lol

well, Im hitting 3.5-4hrs exercise a week so im upping my activity to 3-5hrs exercise as on the scoobyworkshop website. That makes that I should eat 1900cals a day to lose 1lb. Makes sense as my bmr is around 1600 so add my 2-300 a day and some days more burns that makes 1900. Today is my first day on that plan. I found the eat more weigh less videos on youtube and they clicked my head into position! I needed more food yesterday as I did 30ds plus banish fat,boost metabolism dvd for 50mins and sweated my heart out, I had 2000cals in the end and felt so much better. Today Im aiming for 1900, Iv added up 1820ish so far and that should do me plus tea with milk for later. Im losing 1lbs a week anyway and lost 3lbs on 30ds but lost 3 inches from waist and 1 off hips so the measurements are more important then scales to me now. Im going to add 20-30 mins kettlebell 3 days a week plus banish fat dvd twice a week and a 20 minute workout once a week when Im done with shred.

going well, im 11st 10lbs now, my size 12s are too big and am almost in thsoe 10s! Few more inches to go but im going to do it! 3x 30 mins kettlebell workouts (maybe 4) then 4 cardio workouts over 4 days then have fri-monday off. Day 2 today and cant wait to do my kettlebell workut, did cardio this morning

Hello!!

Just had a wee nose through your diary and you are doing brilliantly. I agree it is sometimes better to forget about the number on the scales and focus on the inches lost :) You'll be in those size 10s before you know it.

Good luck!

Hello!!

Just had a wee nose through your diary and you are doing brilliantly. I agree it is sometimes better to forget about the number on the scales and focus on the inches lost :) You'll be in those size 10s before you know it.

Good luck!

indeed. i wouldn't care if i was 20stone as long as i fit comfortably in size 12 jeans ;) unfortunately there is a correlation, so i'm kinda stuffed.

the milestone i'm looking forward to is being able to get my regular jeans up and down without having to undo the button or zip - do you have a similar clothing related goal at all?

best of luck!

well, My goal is 1900cals a day and I hit 1500cals today. Im working out mon-friday from now on. Il do 20 mins kettlebell plus Leslie Sansone walk at home workout. Il start with the 2 mile one thats 35mins then after a week or 2 go up to the 3 mile one. Cant wait til monday! Also just got some newlook size 12 jeans and they fit fine and have a little room. Big deal for me as Iv never got below a size 12 in my life. My hips are 37 inches still and even when I was 9st and really slim they were 36 inches so I have to get into my head that I might always be a size 12 on my bottom half!

Congrats on the size 12 purchase :)! No matter if you are always a size 12 on the bottom half, so long as you feel comfortable in yourself.

Well im ill and have a blocked up nose and feel awful. Had dentist today and then went to sainsburys and then home. So about a 1 hr or more walk, plus 4 mins of a kettlbell circuit. I want to do a 2 mile Leslie Sansone walk later, health visitor comes at 4pm to check over my 4month old then the 2 yr old goes to bed about 7pm but I can do my walk with him watching earlier before bed. The 2 mile workout its 32mins long and is a great workout. Not sure Il be able to do it though as my chest is sore if I do too much walking at the moment with my cold

im back! Im mainly on MFP now so thats where iv been. Im trying 16/8 fasting where you stop eating for 16hrs then have an 8hr window. I eat 12pm-8pm then stop for the night. Im doing my workouts in the am before food and doing well. Monday was my first day and its going well. I have a promise to myself that when I get to 10st 7lbs Il buy myself these make up brushs iv wanted for ages as a treat. Then at 10st il get some new make up and at goal Il get a whole new wardrobe from new look. Im doing the ripped in 30 workout 5 days a week plus 2-3 fitness blender workouts/kettlebell workouts. Iv done 4hrs exercise this week and still have 1hr to do tomorow, so im on the ball! I promise to be around more now! Hope anyone who reads this is well and doing great x

had a little slip up yesterday but im here today, Had breakfast at 11am and will eat lunch about 2pm, then dinner with OH is at 7pm. Im just going to make sure I have my first meal at 11am then stop eating by 8pm every night. Also going to do my 5 mile walk 3-4 days a week and try to lose this last bit of weight!

im having a weekend off then starting the Asda measure up shake diet again to get back on track. Its like slimfast but cheaper lol. Il have 1 shake at 10am, 1 at 2pm then a light meal (porridge/soup) at 4pm then my main meal at 7pm. Il start the 30 day shred workout monday and do 5 days a week with weekends of and also 30-60mins stationary bike a day 3-4 days a week. Need to get down to goal!

did day 1 of level 1 of the 30 day shred. Was tough but did it! waiting for my bike to be delivered today cant wait to put it together and use it! Having my first shake at 10am then il post my daily diary later when Im done for the day

Back