Trying to do slimming world in canada..... Need lots of help :)

Ukincanada

Hi there

I lived in the uk a number of years and now living in Canada. I did sw a long long time ago and decided to try it on my own over here but there are no classes to go to weekly. I found last time they were a big motivator for me so fingers crossed I don't get down when I have a bad day.

Thank you in advance :)

Hi there, Welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will find that there is such a lot of help on here that you will be able to cope with following SW by just coming to this site.

I am doing the old WW and do not go to any classes but find so much support and help on here that it is fantastic.

As for the latter point, there is nothing worse, in my opinion, to having the idea that you are/may be BAD! It's all a matter of choices and if one day you make the choice to have something like your fav choc biscuit or whatever, it won't mean you are a failure or useless, it just means that you need to take stock of the situation and get back to your chosen eating programme.....:D

I wish you all the very best .. do keep posting regularly... :)

Hi and welcome. We do have a member here who is in Canada and does SW. Have a look in the SW section for her.

Good luck

Irene xx

Welcome to Minimins... we have a SW Overseas forum which you might find helpful too - one of our members BritmuminCanada is a SW guru ;)

Back