Trying to find a recipe............

This is very random & have written it here as I am not sure if the poster actually wrote the recipe down or not.

Here goes;

It was a pie that contained a mushroom soup!!! haha thats all i can properly remember but remember it sounded very tasty!! I am kind of thinking it maybe had chicken or something in???

I don't know if i read it on the whats for tea tonight thread, but have looked back a fair few pages & can't find it. I have also used the search facility & can't find it.

If anyone has any idea's what i am even on about could you please attempt at pointing me in the right direction :eek:

No idea but sounds interesting. Especially as I'd planned to make a mushroom soup tomorrow!

Still no luck - I remember the poster had used a tin of soup, thats what got me thinking as I have some campbell's mushroom soup in the cupboard, :D

You could make this into a Pie if you wanted with a crust

Chicken Supreme
Servings |
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]4
[/FONT][/FONT]Syns Per Serving | [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Original – 2½ Syns
[/FONT][/FONT]Ingredients
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]- Fry Light
- 4 chicken breasts
- 113gm (4oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 295gm can Campbell’s Condensed 99% Fat Free
chicken soup [/FONT][/FONT](7½ Syns)
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]- 200ml (7fl.oz) skimmed milk [/FONT][/FONT](3 Syns)
Method
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]1. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light and fry chicken for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in soup and milk and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Serve with potatoes (taken as a Healthy Extra option or Syns) and fresh vegetables.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back