1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to find a recipe............

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    This is very random & have written it here as I am not sure if the poster actually wrote the recipe down or not.

Here goes;

It was a pie that contained a mushroom soup!!! haha thats all i can properly remember but remember it sounded very tasty!! I am kind of thinking it maybe had chicken or something in???

I don't know if i read it on the whats for tea tonight thread, but have looked back a fair few pages & can't find it. I have also used the search facility & can't find it.

If anyone has any idea's what i am even on about could you please attempt at pointing me in the right direction :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Slimming World
    No idea but sounds interesting. Especially as I'd planned to make a mushroom soup tomorrow!
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Slimming World
    Still no luck - I remember the poster had used a tin of soup, thats what got me thinking as I have some campbell's mushroom soup in the cupboard, :D
  5. slimforsummer

slimforsummer Full Member

You could make this into a Pie if you wanted with a crust

Chicken Supreme
    Servings |
    [/FONT][/FONT]Syns Per Serving | [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Original – 2½ Syns
    [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]- Fry Light
    - 4 chicken breasts
    - 113gm (4oz) mushrooms, sliced
    - 295gm can Campbell’s Condensed 99% Fat Free
    chicken soup [/FONT][/FONT](7½ Syns)
    [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]- 200ml (7fl.oz) skimmed milk [/FONT][/FONT](3 Syns)
    [FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]1. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light and fry chicken for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
    2. Stir in soup and milk and simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
    3. Serve with potatoes (taken as a Healthy Extra option or Syns) and fresh vegetables.
  6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Slimming World
    Well I can certanly give that recipe a go - so thanks for that :)
  7. lulubell10

lulubell10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Mmmm sounds nice might have to give that a try x
  8. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Slimming World
    Tried this tonight. I added chopped peppers & served it with broccoli & sugar snap peas, really quite tasty!
  9. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.