Trying to throw party-style evening SW-style...

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Hi,

So it's my friend's birthday on Friday and she's coming back from Spain that night and staying with me. I don't want to over-do it with syns as it's usually ends up with me gaining weight :( though I'll feed her whatever she wants!

Any party style food that are free or low syn that I can buy/make (preferably really easy stuff as I am really busy tomorrow)

Oh, and it's only the two of us, though leftovers can go to my brother and mum :)

Oh and a cake? (I don't think I'll have time to bake one, but any low-syn ideas?)

Thanks!

Thanks! Great ideas there :)

How about making her a half syn fruit roulade for a cake - it does look quite impressive filled with strawberries?
Do you want to cook her buffet style food? Otherwise you could go for an easy one pot dish like a curry with a couple of poppadoms and SW chips, or chilli and wedges?
Hope you have a lovely time x

What about some choccy dipped fruit on cocktail sticks? Think its 7 syns for 28g, and you can dip quite a few with that.

Poke the finished sticks into a half melon or similar and make a choccy fruity hedgehog! (You could add a few Mikado for extra spikes if you have the syns - they are 1/2 syn each). xx :)

we had a taster night - and the quorn chilli was great, as was the SW Key Lime pie - it tasted non diety too!!! if you get my drift :) xxx

Thanks for these great ideas guys!

I'll let you know what we have!

Back