TTFan is BACK

So after a weekend of excess I'm back on the diet (wedding, family visits etc), and I must say, for once I am happy to be dieting again, excess no longer agrees with me!

Yesterday:
B: bread, marge, milky coffee
L: salad
D: homemade veg chili and rice, square chocolate

E: 5k run

Yesterday:
B: Bread, marge, milky coffee
L: Salad
D: 1 glass wine, so olives, half a small pizza and salad
E: 5k run and dance class

STS for me this week - I got seduced by the 2 for 1 frappucino offer at starbucks and I'd been away for the weekend of gluttony, so I was expecting it.

Yesterday:
B: bread, marge,milky coffee
L: salad, banana
snack: frappucino (only small but, erm, the cream more than made up for that!)
D: leftover chili

E: none

After a few weeks of good losses it feels a bit rubbish to be back to STS, but I know I only have myself to blame.

Yesterday:
B: Bread, marge, milky coffee
L: tomato soup and roll
D: salad and, ahem, half a bottle of wine

E: 8km run

Not too bad, although the wine was bad! THis morning's sneaky peak had gone up though, which is annoying.

OH COME ON!!! TTFan! Stop it! Get your head back in the game! For crying out loud you only have 2 more kilos to lose, you've lost 23 so far, why are you blithering around with the last 2? If you set your mind to it you could lose that easily within a month! Lose it and THEN start maintaining, not maintaining now and getting annoyed because you're not quite at goal yet.

ARGH!!!

Yesterday:
B: bread + marge, milky coffee
L: salad with lettuce, sun dried toms, avocado, goats cheese, cucumber
D: bread and cream cheese, 100ml wine

E: climbing

Oh dear, a week since I wrote that and still not really back on it. Managed to lose 500g (1lbish) this week though, so I'm very happy with that, esp as last weekend turned into a bit of a pigout. If I can keep this up I'll be at goal in 3 weeks.

Yesterday:
B: milky coffee, bread and butter
L: salad of leaves, feta cheese, olives, cucumber, tomato
Snack: cereal bar
D: fake meat schnitzel thing, potatos, peas and corn on the cob. 150ml wine.

E: Swim

I've got back into that habit of being on track during the week and off track over the weekends. Plus, If I'm being honest, my job contract runs out in 2 months and I'm struggling to find another job, which is depressing and I'm turning to comfort eating a bit. Comfort eating isn't going to help me find a new job, applying for jobs is! Must remember that.

Back