TUESDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Ooops - late with this!!

hows everyone today???

Feeling positive and full of fat fighting fury! :D

Looking like rain here today! Yay!!!! :D I love cycling home in the rain - just love it! Mo' wettah, mo' bettah!

I am excited to go home tonight because I tried making some jelly with the water flavours and the mousse mix - if its tasty, then that is a nice liitle treat to come home to after work wher eyou jut want a little "somethign" to tide you over to your pack.

Have to work overtime, but only an hour - so after that a relaxing night in with the creatures, as OH is workingn ights! Yay! The remote is MINE!!!! :giggle:

Relaxation on a stick. Watching Burlesque. Great :)

Is that a movie CB?

Man, i am beat - work has been mad. Really mad, for weeks and weeks and tonight I feel really exhausted. Been working OT 2 or 3 nights a week, and lots of Saturdays....I started the hour x hour threads, and then I am so blinkin busy I never get on during the day!!!

Roll on the weekend....I cant believe tomorrow is Wednesday already!

I love the idea of the hour by hour thread - however, can I make a suggestion?!?

You have one continuous thread - when I access on my phone, and I know a lot of folk do, the phone suggests threads I have visited and contributed to first. As you have so many threads its confusing me/my phone.

I love to pop in when I have a few mins, and dont always have opportunity to post. it would be great to have one thread that we can all say Hi on. As reading so many diaries and threads is time consuming. And I feel guilty when I don't contribute.

Bin my idea if a new thread each day works better for you and everyone one else.

Congrats on your 1st week loss!!

Kisses xx

Yes burlesque is a film with Cher in it. Really enjoyed it. Love the glamour. Ketosis fairy not visited yet to sprinkle you with energy BL ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I do sooo love those little pressures in work lol A great deal of my weight gain can be attributable to the way I chose to eat to cope with those. Now I just shout at people lol only joking.

Have a good one. x

PS Cher was great in the film

Back