Tuesday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Morning peeps,

I am so shallow!!! My friend phoned last night, she lives in Limerick now, and she invited me over for the "I Love Limerick" weekend, basically it's Limerick Pride. Checked on flights - RyanAir flights cost £0.00 plus taxes so that's about £40. So now have 4 weeks to lose as much weight as possible for all those hot irish men!! So way I see it, there are too many calories in the foodpacks!! Food celebacy here I come :)

Have a good day y'all.

xx

Morning peeps,

So way I see it, there are too many calories in the foodpacks!! Food celebacy here I come :)

xx
Good morning Corey & all you other losers
Corey I'm a little worried about your"food celebacy" you need to make sure you have the food packs or you might make yourself ill & we don't want that
Hope you all have a good day & good luck to all who have wi's today
I've got a busy day here today hope I can get it all done

Morning All,

Corey I can just imagine the lovely Irish blokes...

Hey RC how are you doing?

What a miserable day, although saying that I like the rain, if of course I can be tucked up in bed with my book.

Ok thanks Tange I'm still struggling with the lapsing but I feel I am more in control I will do it but it's going to take me a little longer than others
For all you new starters that might read this the lapsing is a very slippery slope it really is best not to lapse at all if you follow the plan to the letter & writing you thoughts down you will find it an easier journey & reach your goal a lot quicker

Happy Tuesday losers! :D

Corey - what exactly do you mean 'food celebacy'? I am corn-fused!!

Its bright and sunny here - I woke in the middle of the night to a decent rainstorm and was looking forward to a cozy, dark damp wet day - one of my favourite kinds. I do love the rain I mjust admit. So now there is all this blue stuff out there. lol :D

RC - sorry you have been struggling, but glad to hear you are getting a grip on the reins again. I agree with your message to others.

I don't know how I have managed to do this without lapsing. I honestly don't. I am very proud of myself for doing it 100%, however, it does worry me to a degree. There is one benefit, if you can call it a benefit, to lapsing while on the program, and that is you have your counselor for guidance and support. By lapsing you are at least able to test what you have learnt so far. But I do see in others that it makes it much more difficult to get back in the groove. So, it is good to not have lapsed, but it also make me a little scared, wondering what will happen one day if and when I do lose control again!! How will I cope!

But, my philosophy when I started this, was just get in, head down, power through - and then face those kinds of challenges when I lose it - but not to lapse because the last thing I wanted was to add even a single day longer to my diet then I needed to. So, I will cross that bridge one day. With a small amount of fear, mixed with a hopefully larger amount of confidence and skill tucked in my hat.

But, at the same time - I do know one thing I have learned through all of this, and that is, in big capitol letters, definately cast in stone - I will never, ever go back to what I was. Ever. And as long as I remember that, I believe I will be OK. :)

Hi BL,

That is a very good way of thinking about it, BUT you also need to start thinking about HOW you are never going to go back there.

I said those exact words to my LLC and that is what she asked me "how are you going to make sure you never go back?" It was food for thought though.

i AM ON DAY 3 AND OOH MY TROUSERS ARE BAGGIER!
This is a refresh for me and I am doing the 4 week = 1 stone refresh course!
Counselling on Sunday was fantastic and really helped me see the way forwards again!
Blonde Logic - to go to USA and lose all that weight - you need a massive WELL DONE! I gained 1 stone in the states this year - and gained 11 lbs whilst in the states last year!
Corey - hmmmm - Irish men - sounds fun! You have a month so one stone would be fab wouldn't it? I used to just have 3 packs a day when I started foundation - but lost more weight when I went back up to 4, so do not compromise with your packs - just drink as much water as you can!

Hi Nadine! :)

Thanks so much for your comments!!

I just have to say something - I have never 'spoken' to you on here before, but your before and after photo was the absolut DECIDING FACTOR for me to do this diet! :D TRhat is no word of a lie.

WHile all the pics were more then impressive - yours was just absolutely mind-blowing!!! And when I saw it, I showed my husband, and we just couldn;t believe it. It really was the sealing facotr in my deciding to do this!!

So - here you are, live in the flesh!! So, can I just say, thank you!!!!! This is really cool!

ALl best luck to you on your refresher - you'll nail it of course! But nice to have you here!! :)

X

Nadine,

Agree with BL, I looked at your pics over and over again wondering if I could change my life like that.

Oh my Gosh - really? Thank You - you have both made my day!

Its amazing what professional photos can do for you!

Thank you so so much - I must admit the last 2 years have been amazing despite my little gain! My thirties were spent Obese and I was finally slim for my 40th Birthday and this is the longest I have been within a normal weight range for more than 1 year in my whole life!
Look how close you are to the end of your lighterlife journey? Get to your goal weight - follow route to management and keep learning about your trigger foods.
Then when you have finished the programme....
Stick with it - always be aware that it is easy to slip back in to the old habits so always be aware when you eat, what you eat and the effect on your body xx If you lapse - get back to your counsellor - they love seeing you walk back through the door with or without weight gain!
I lapsed, I gained but the lessons learned saved me from returning to obesity!
oooh will get off my soap box now - sorry did not mean to turn into mad preacher woman
xxx

I

I don't know how I have managed to do this without lapsing. I honestly don't. I am very proud of myself for doing it 100%, however, it does worry me to a degree. There is one benefit, if you can call it a benefit, to lapsing while on the program, and that is you have your counselor for guidance and support. By lapsing you are at least able to test what you have learnt so far. But I do see in others that it makes it much more difficult to get back in the groove. So, it is good to not have lapsed, but it also make me a little scared, wondering what will happen one day if and when I do lose control again!! How will I cope!

But, my philosophy when I started this, was just get in, head down, power through - and then face those kinds of challenges when I lose it - but not to lapse because the last thing I wanted was to add even a single day longer to my diet then I needed to. So, I will cross that bridge one day. With a small amount of fear, mixed with a hopefully larger amount of confidence and skill tucked in my hat.

Sorry for invading the hour x hour thread! Just wanted to say, gosh, that was ME!!!! I had a complete meltdown at LL group one day, and ended up sobbing in front of the group because I was terrified at what would happen when I didn't have the safety net of strict rules - I also felt that lapsing teaches you things, it certainly got you loads of attention. My wonderful LLC talked me down off the ledge (!) bless him, and reminded me that I can learn just as much by filling out thought records when I was fighting a lapse. He was right.

You're doing wonderfully BL, and you are right, you'll be just fine! I know that this is a bit of a LL cliche, but I really do feel that doing RTM with as much 'zeal' as you did foundation is the key to long term weight management, and I know that the reason why I regained was that I didn't do that, and as a consequence didn't weigh in regularly. The other thing I think is key to management is to NOT ignore it when your jeans get slightly tight or when you see a 2 lb gain. I think, as a 16 stone person, 2 lbs extra was a bit 'so what, I'll just go for a big poo' (sorry, TMI), but when you are at goal, 2 lbs up, unless it's TOTM, is a sign that you need to get 'on top of things' again. The mistake I made was letting a 2 lb gain turn into a 7 lb gain, which crept up to a 14lb gain, and slowly, slowly slowly, over 2 years, crept up to a 3 stone gain, and a realisation one day that a lot of old habits had returned. Oh, don't worry, it's on it's way back down to where I want it to be again, but with 20/20 hindsight, I know why it happened, and I want to warn other people how simply it can happen.

Oooh Nadine, I used to have the top that you're wearing in your 'before' pics. What an ace top it was - saw me through to 9 months pregnant. It was so stretchy that I was wearing it in a size 12 even though I was probably around an 18. I was gutted when it started getting holey! Amazing transformation ..... truly.

Good morning Corey & all you other losers
Corey I'm a little worried about your"food celebacy" you need to make sure you have the food packs or you might make yourself ill & we don't want that
Hope you all have a good day & good luck to all who have wi's today
I've got a busy day here today hope I can get it all done

Don't worry I wouldn't forego the packs (not that daft - although some might disagree).

SweetMod - well remembered. I had a green salad :( She did notice I'd lost weight though :) I've given myself a stern talking-to and I'm back in 'the zone' now. Mini goal: no lapses over the next week.

Back