* Tuesday Hourly Thread *

Hi every one, hope you are all ok on this horrid rainy day, im sick of getting wet already.

Ive spent the morning in boots treating myself, got the firminator, Soap and Glory, then decided my hair needed a treat so as its 3 for 2s bought all the Lee Staford range for shiney hair, its one thing i never treat so its hair time, got some good stocking fillers too.

Ordered some lovely Virgin Vie products as I got through week one cheat free, this is going to be expensive this diet again, but we are worth it and i used to spend it on treats of the mouth and meals out so now its products.

How cold is it today, im freezing again.

You can do this Pebble!! Stay strong and drink water!! x x

i havent had any thing cambridge today ;-( ...im going to have a lie down & think about things remind my self y im doing this..... be back on laters xxx

Charlotte, rant away after what you have been through.

Unfortunately I was fairly despondent yesterday evening - think it was a case of having been so elated with my weight loss and then hitting the half way point and feeling glum about the journey ahead of me. Kept noticing smartly dressed women on the tube, wishing that I could be at the end of my diet and looking fab.

Think I was gloomy at the theatre last night, didn't even appear excited when my best mate announced she'd got us a great deal to Venice for 3 days in November. Now feel a lot better, it was TOTM, being bunged up (!) and the scales not moving - everything now ok.

My treats are nice bath products, I love Lush although the individual items for the bath seem expensive. I will get some Soap and Glory today - I regularly use L'Occitane and Champneys. I have become quite good at working out which supermarket ranges are very similar to an expensive spa product. Also Butler and Wilson and semi- precious stones jewellery, order loads off the internet from a couple of favourite sites.

Good Luck to everyone, lets get through to Wednesday!

Must be something in the air, I took myself off to bed early last night too feeling weird and moody.

Your semi precious stone addiction, have you watched Gems TV on sky OMG, it kills my husband you can some amazing rings for £30 -100 and valued in £1000's you can buy a box with all the gems written on and work your way through, its my mission to have them all lol.

Hope your feeling better today xx

Awww Pebble, feeling for you. Don't do what i did and continue to eats loads more....Its so easy to slip into that frame of mind once you've mucked up. Just nip it in the bud now, and down a pint of water quickly - it helps you feel full up.

Really looking foreward to my bath now! May go and treat self- and want to smell the soap and glory stuff -thinking of doing body brushing but knowing me it would be a flash in the pan thing.

Have never ever had eyebrows done and have been considering it, worried they may just grow back thicker - any tips for first timers?

Can I ask, whats body brushing, ive seen a few people mention it??

You use a natural bristle brush and brush all over your body, towards your heart. Its supposed to improve lymphatic drainage and circulation and generally improves skin condition. Is supposed to help with cellulite and some women on here swear it has improved their saggy skin. I'm starting to get quite wrinkly so anythings worth a shot.

eyebrows wise they don't come back thicker threading is really good and but a bit painful on the first go then it gets better but waxing is quick and the pain isn't as bad. I colour my hair blue black but it is really mousey brown so i get my eyebrows tinted black to match my hair. All in it only cost £15 for both so its not an expensive treat to have every 4 weeks

I have added before and after eyebrow waxing pics to my album for you lol

My god Kerry thats amazing!! Thank you so much. You look so different, really makes a huge difference, you look so good! Thats it, next time i get opportunity i am going to give it a go. I have so neglected myself, hair hasn't been cut for about 10mths! Need a major revamp now i'm feeling better about myself. Just never sure where to start. Losing hair as well at the moment, and its already thin so hard to know what to do in terms of style.
Start new job next week so aim to get it done before i start, quite excited now. xx

it make me feel great

as i said its a really cheap treat I really want my eyelashes permed and tinted but that costs £40 which isn't to bad considering it lasts 4/5 weeks I will let you know when i get it done.

not sure lol but the girl who tints my eyebrows does it so well in for a penny in for a pound.
My other treats are tattoo's but thats not everyones cup of tea I am working on a girlie japanese sleeve at the moment 5 hrs done and another hr booked in for a week tomorrow I can't wait.

i loved it when my eyelashes where tinted and permed saved my curling them.

Im really in the mood to get pampered tonight after reading this thread, feel all girly.

Back