tuesday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all .
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Morning everybody.
I'm looking forward to another great CD day. Bit fed up that I wasn't able to do my ticker properly and that I calculated my weight wrong in the first place, but oh well, ill probably try again tonight.
Iv'e got a free morning and then im off to my mum and dads for the afternoon to help them a bit.
Going to have a lovely cuppa tea now and half a litre of water while i'm making the cuppa.
Good luck for a great day girls.
Lynne x

Morning all - well my only aim is not to suck at cd today! need a goodish result for thurday.

Dropping ds off and hs now full time yay! so going to home make breakfast and glug a hell of a lot of water and hopwfully get my system moving and wash all the rubbish out ive been eating.

Kick up my arse is more then welcome

Going to ring my doctor in a min to see if I can get a doctors referral to reduce the costs of going to the local pool. Its £3.50 an hour without a referral and £1.10 with one.
Cant ring doc till 8.30, we have a strange appointments system.
Lynne x

Morning everyone! have had my first half of a vanilla shake in a warm coffee, had half a pint of water, and need to get my arse off the bed and motivated to go to work.
Feel good. Scales say I am one pound off my next target so also hoping not to suck at CD this week and have a good weigh in on thursday. Okay, must scramble, the later I arrive at work the later Ican go home.

Morning everyone, Saraian come on girl, you can do it! we all have bad times just focus on getting through today and your head will follow!

I'm on one enormous mug of tea, just starting on the water today. WI tonight which I'm dreading after steroids and mixed week last week I'm hoping for a few lbs off but we'll see!!!

Going to be 100% for a while now, as I'm off to see parents in 10 days and the last time I saw them I was 17 stone something, now I'm 13 something so a few more lbs off before then will help! hoping they'll notice the difference! ha ha

I know i know Ive just got back from SR and now going to have some porridge and drink as much water as my body will allow me too!
Got the back garden to mow as well and its a good hlf acre so that will burn some cals hopefully! just need to get the little one to sleep first!

Morning everyone
Day 16
Just water so far and a cuppa tea in the making.

A bit grey here, hope the sun comes out later.

Not much doing to day shold catch up on housework MMMMMM?????

HM

Morning all, I am starting day 7. My first weigh i Tonight. not sure how I have done with losing weight - but I know I have lost some inches. I have about 50ish pounds to lose - but still really motivated.

Had a butterscotch shake and I have had about 1 litre of water already. Have a good day will come back at lunchtime!!

Im about to pop out and mow the lawns and had my porridge and nearly 1st pint down and my lovely girl is fast asleep!
Feeling inspired now. Hope some weight comes off before thursday becuase il have to tell my cdc that i cheated again and i feel bad becuase shes so nice about it :rofl

morning all. day 1 again for me was ament to be yesterday but didnt go so well. have finally updated my ticker and included the 16lbs i gained on holiday :(:( i really need to get through to day so lots of kicks needed!

dd started playschool this morning really hope she gets on ok.i felt so bad leaving her!!!!

3pts of water down and am just having a black coffee now.

Im soooooooo cold today and its bloomin raining, again.

Not doing much today , got to take Lewis to nursery at 12.30 but then i might just catch up on my soaps, I ve already made a fish pie for tea so thats all sorted so soaps it is.lol.

morning all, im a work again not fair with a bad belly really really sore but role on 4.30 and home time good luck with cd today x

I have just tried some peppermint tea..... not sure.??? it doesn't taste minty at all??

i was thinking of getting some peppermint tea for a change, dont want to sound daft but what dose it taste of.lol

one tetra down and 500ml water girls...whats wrong with me :( :( id usually have 1litre or 1.5litre drank by now. just cant get into cd but i have to though i have to!!

you can do it becks hun, dont forget our race.lol

morning all, at work today have had a bar and 1L of water. Feel like im going to explode

Back