tuesday weigh-in

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by angel_uk, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. angel_uk

angel_uk Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating with calorie/amount watch and exercise.everything in moderation.
    so i managed to loose 2lb. i know that healthy way of loosing weight is slow but i cant stop but wish it was a bit more?
    my worries are is it enough andd will it carry on dropping if i stick to the healthy eating an exercise?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AuntyPasty

AuntyPasty Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(16.22%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    i average 2 lb a week; it is slow but its gone for good x x so dont be sorry WELL DONE !!

4. rambling rose

rambling rose Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Yes, i think just 1 or 2lbs a week is a healthy way to lose weight, it may be slow, but you are more likely to keep it off if it is a small amount.

Well done!

5. angel_uk

angel_uk Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating with calorie/amount watch and exercise.everything in moderation.
    thank you. i know you are right and i know its also better for skin elasticity if it goes slower. just as everyone wishing it would make me look better within days lol:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.