Tuesday weigh ins

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Well i lost 9lbs today which is great `but im not suprised at all considering how ill iv been!! As i get weighted at the docs i asked to be seen and iv got laryngitis so iv been told not to worry about LT till im better and if i want have some soup but im going to be good and snuggle up on the couch with some lemonade and thats all.

Hope all you other tuesday weighers did well :)

great loss hun,
and get well soon :)

oh goodness -I suspected it was something worse than a cold ya know! ;) I hope it clears soon -thats your singing career ruined!! ;)

Well done on the loss -thats brilliant -but focus on getting healthy again woman! :D

WELL DONE PIZZLE, Great loss..And hope you feel better soon X

Well i lost 9lbs today which is great `but im not suprised at all considering how ill iv been!! As i get weighted at the docs i asked to be seen and iv got laryngitis so iv been told not to worry about LT till im better and if i want have some soup but im going to be good and snuggle up on the couch with some lemonade and thats all.

Hope all you other tuesday weighers did well :)

That a great weight loss well done you .look after yourself now and don't worry about Lt until your better. today is my second day on lipotrim.I restarted sat failed restarted sun Failed and restarted Monday and really finding it tough.well do my best

Awww Pizzle, good news re the weight loss, but sorry about your laryngitis.
(No X Factor auditions for you then!)
Keep sipping the hot drinks and get well soon. xx

Well done on the loss and GET WELL SOON *sends healthy vibes*

fab weight loss but hope you're feeling better x x

Well done on your loss but take care and look after yourself. You can go back to LT when you feel 100% so concentrate on getting better.

x

Thanks all of you. Iv had two bowls of homemade veg soup today and im feeling alot better. LT 100% tomorrow though i cant risk slipping!!

Back