Tuesday weighers?

Well done and commiserations everyone!
I lost 2lbs this week, got my 1/2 stone award, Slimmer of the Week (for the second week!) AND won the raffle! (how embarrassing!) So I shall make the SW trifle that I got the ingredients for at the weekend.

its my first week and i lost 6 pounds, and that was with the 13 single malibu and diet cokes on sunday night, think it might show next week tho...ive also got another 2-3 nights out this coming weekend so not sure how im going to fare at next weeks weigh in

Woo hoo, I STS!!! Don't panic girls, this is what I should be doing!!
Third week of being the same weight, I'm a pound over my target and managing to maintain this by being very good before being indulgent on the weekend.
Going on hols in a few weeks though so must be extra good soon, not this weekend though, more nights out planned!

Well done to all the losers and good luck to all for next week. xx

Well done and commiserations everyone!
I lost 2lbs this week, got my 1/2 stone award, Slimmer of the Week (for the second week!) AND won the raffle! (how embarrassing!) So I shall make the SW trifle that I got the ingredients for at the weekend.

You sound like you had a week like mine not that long ago. It was our easter party and I lost 3lb, got slimmer of the week, won a raffle and won the easter bonnet competition. I felt very guilty at the end of the night......also very chuffed tho! :rolleyes:

Back