Tuesday Wi results

Gemma1986

Im just me!
:D Good luck for all of us who get weighted today. :D

I've got mine at 5.30 tonight - had an ok week - wish i have have done a bit more exercise tho :(
But the weather has been boiling so hopfully i've sweated the pounds off!!! lol :)

Good luck all!!!

:D x

i have my weigh in at 1. good luck to all other people who weigh in today xxxx

Good luck all. I'm also at 5.30 and also not lookign forwards tonight. Had a really good week foodwise and done 8 hours (!) of exercise but the weekend scale check was not nice :-(

But we'll see :)

Good luck all xxx

good luck to you all - keep your fingers crossed for me, I need to GAIN weight tonight to get back into my target zone or I will have to pay my consultant :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

... and believe me, I have been trying quite hard to gain only a little bit! it isn't as easy as it sounds!!

1lb off for me this week and SOTW. There were 4 of us who were SOTW so there can't have been many good losses at all.

I still blame the salads :cool:

My mum said she ate nothing but salads last week and I believe her cos she loves them and yet she gained 3lb. This week she's thrown in some home made soups and J/Pots and has lost some.

Good Luck for tonight, And congrats to those who have already been weighed,
Im at W.I 6pm im not aiming for a loss but a STS would be fab! lol specially after all the pasties ive eaten this past weekend

Good luck to everybody still to weigh and well done to those who have done so already. Got my WI at 6.30 so we will see what that magical little box we call scales say this week!!! (maybe if I compliment the scales they will tell me some good news :) :) hehe!)

Well done ninja! Good luck everyone!

2lbs off for me and SOW! :D

I lost half a pound

:cry:I am *confused* to say that I lost a lb...

I am now 4lb *under* my target, so have to gain at least a lb next week or pay up.

The irony of all of this is that in 2 weeks we are off to the states for 4 weeks, so in some ways it is *wonderful* to know that I am at the bottom of my target range and so have quite a few pounds to 'play' with - on the other hand I haven't paid my consultant for 4 months and ' want to start now .:D

wooohooooo!!!!!!!!well chuffed this week as lost 3lbs:D.
good luckand well done to all that weigh today/tonight x

I lost 1lb (I think it may have been close to 2 as the scale kept flickering, so I think I may be between 9 13 and 9 12) and am pleased with that after eating a very large piece of chocolate cake last week!

congrats everyone! is it harder to lose weight during the warmer weather?

Back