Tuesday WI's...

Alyce

Good afternood guys :)

How have the Tuesday Weighers done today??

I have my WI at 5.30pm, reather nervous!!!! :sigh:

Good luck to all those that have there WI's this afternoon/evening.

Alyce :D xxx

Good afternood guys :)

How have the Tuesday Weighers done today??

I have my WI at 5.30pm, reather nervous!!!! :sigh:

Good luck to all those that have there WI's this afternoon/evening.

Alyce :D xxx

Good luck tonight on your 2 stone award honey! Unfortunatly didnt quite get mine needed 1.5lbs but only lost a pound!:sigh:

However i did have a really bad star week so i was lucky to lose anything!!:eek:

Good luck to all tuesday weighers!! x

Good luck tonight on your 2 stone award honey! Unfortunatly didnt quite get mine needed 1.5lbs but only lost a pound!:sigh:

However i did have a really bad star week so i was lucky to lose anything!!:eek:

You did so well henna - well done for still loosing - :) xxxx

Good luck everyone. X

good luck to all today weigh in people.
henna we all done it i no so many who been 1/2lb away from next sticker me being one on my 1/2 stone award. well done for your lb lose though thats great.

i lost 1lb still trying to maintain so really need to do something as i aint clue how i lost that lb xx

good luck to all today weigh in people.
henna we all done it i no so many who been 1/2lb away from next sticker me being one on my 1/2 stone award. well done for your lb lose though thats great.

i lost 1lb still trying to maintain so really need to do something as i aint clue how i lost that lb xx

Thanks! I thought about it this afternoon and i thought why am i being so silly about it! I still lost!! So hurray to me for losing a pound! I WILL get that sticker next week though that is for sure!

Dam u sticker!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 18lbs off (between the two SW groups I've been in). Yay!

Good luck for everyone else still to WI

Well done to all the losses

Well done to all those who were dreading class but still went

And to anyone who gained - you're still doing well and can kick a$$ next week ;)

xxx

I'm only on week 3 and alreday had a 2lb gain...my own fault, saturday night was a bad one....what keeps everyone going?
:-(

2.5lb off this week! Woo Hoo!! getting back on track now thank god!!! Good luck to everyone and well done to those who lost :) x

I'm only on week 3 and alreday had a 2lb gain...my own fault, saturday night was a bad one....what keeps everyone going?
:-(

My OH is sponsoring me (so I get some money he is saving each week towards new clothes) and also cause I am getting married in 2011 :)

Don't worry about the gain sweetie - it's easy to say and hard to face but I am a true believer that this is a life change and life has ups and downs (no pun intended). You've lost 2 weeks and have proved you CAN do it - so keep it up and good luck xxx

Well done everyone and don't worry Sharwanna that will soon come off, it'll mostly be fluid.

I lost 1/2 lb this week. Quite pleased as I had too much vino, and I really started hammering the exercise which always slows down my weightloss.

Ohh....I only lost half a pound! :( I know it's still a loss, but after loosing 5 lbs last week, and not doing a huge amount different, quite a disappointment. I was expecting about 2-3 lbs, and only 0.5 lbs, and honestly I wore much lighter trousers than I have in the past, so that could be from that! Booo....

Well done to everyone else though! :)

getting in those white trousers i couldnt get in for over a year and tonite i can , lost 3 and half pound this week !!! 3lb off two stone now. well done evryone keep up the good work xx

I lost one pound this week. God knows how cos it's my star week, and I have eaten my bodyweight in chocolate! Plus I had chips, and pizza, this week!

Though i was back on plan from Sat onwards so that clearly helped.

Just half pound til my first stone :)

x

Back