• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tuesday's Menus

Morning all, trying to get motivated today at work already and it is chucking it down in London right now!

Green day today because I didn't have time to plan!

B: Toast & marmite HE B x2, skinny sf vanilla latte HE A
MM: Run
MM: Protein shake HE A 2 syns
L: Asparagus risotto, steamed green beans
D: Pasta, sauce and quorn meatballs, salad

S: french fancy (x syns?) will need to look it up
E: Run
W: 3 litres

Have a good day!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning Steph, I think they are 5 syns each. No rain in ireland as yet but its on its way :tear_drop:
Plan looks good steph, im doing a mix2max or whatever it is.....so far so good :)
Ack 5 syns!? I might need to have something else then! LOL

Just back from the gym so got veggie sushi 1/2 syn and fruit salad for lunch instead of the stodgy risotto. Felt I needed to eat something healthy! :)

Good for you honey! I know it's a pain with the snacking but some days it's easier for me to manage :)

I am allowed syns aren't i ?
And i can have, for instance a mullar light?

Ruthy xxx
Success Express again today (trying to un-do the weekend!):

B - 2 Weetabix and Milk (HE B and HE A)
L - Spaghetti (1/3) and Quorn Meatballs in Tomato Sauce (2/3). Leftovers!
T (for tea lol!) - BLT Sandwich (1/3 Bacon, 2/3 Lettuce and Tomato) (HE B)
D (for dinner!) - Steak and potatoes (1/3), Salad (2/3)

Ruthy - yes you can have your syns and anything free on both red and green is free on a Mix2Max day so Muller Lights are ok :D

Kelly x
Oh don't Louise, the pink ones are my faves, and when I went into starbucks this morning they are now selling pink only ones that are the size of 3 regular ones! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mmmmm even better. Seriously though, if I bought a pack of French Fancies now, I could pretty much guarantee the would be none left by this time tomorrow. They are my biggest downfall, to the extent I can't even look at them in the supermarket anymore!!

Time to get help I think!! Hehe. x
:rotflmao:Lou Lou you crack me up .French fancies! i havent had one of them for donkeys years.

Keep away from them!!

im sending anti french fancy ---->:vibes:

THINK OF THE :scale:

Stick at it :whip:

Ruthy xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 9
Slimming World 7
Slimming World 6
Slimming World 1