tummy trouble

Wee Doll

Silver Member
I have been doing well on sw with the exception to gaining 1/2lb one week

I walk roughly 6 mile per day ( power walking ) and i very rarely use my syns

I have dropped 2 bra sizes and the from my ribs up i have seen a significant size difference, I can see a diff around my tummy aswell but not as much as i thought i would its still there as much as ever i seem to be losing all the weight from everywhere but my tummy

is this happening to anyone else ?

any tips on flattening my tummy or toning it up ?? its 4 weeks untill i go to a festival and i need to get a bit of this to go away lol

its about 9 weeks untill my birthday and i want to be at my target weight by then but i feel even if i have reached that i still wont have a flat stomach it just feels like its gonna stay the same

:S helpp lol

Not sure that you can actually change your body shape, even if you lose lots of weight.
Have you always have a bigger tummy?
I've had 3 c-sections, so am coming to terms that I'm never going to have perfect abs again...but I've just got '10 minute solution - blast off belly fat', which has had some great reviews - maybe worth a shot?
(£3.99 from Sainsburys)
Sorry that I can't be of any more help.

Try pilates there great and designed for toning areas :)

yeah i always had a pretty flat tummy untill i had my daughter im assuming that the muscle at the front of my tummy has splity and wont ever be the same. ive considered a tummy tuck but not for a quick fix weight loss just to tidy up my tummy of strecth marks and reconstruct me a new belly button.

I was very tiny ( size 4 - 6 ) when i got pregnant and she was a big big baby ( 8lbs 10 )

my tummy got stretched to the max

anyway i will try that out, i am going to get a weighted hula hoop and try some sit ups or something

I really want to fit into a really lovely out fit for my birthday

oo pilates and belly dancing sounds good :D

must look into some classes over here thanks xx

I have the same problem but with my hips. I can see I am losing weight elsewhere on my body but my hips don't look any different. I guess any type of exercise that focuses on that area would help, I have a few exercise DVDs that have special sections for different areas. You will lose weight from the area eventually, just unfortunately for some of us some areas take longer than others. Well done for the weightloss so far! :)

yeah i always had a pretty flat tummy untill i had my daughter im assuming that the muscle at the front of my tummy has splity and wont ever be the same. ive considered a tummy tuck but not for a quick fix weight loss just to tidy up my tummy of strecth marks and reconstruct me a new belly button.

I was very tiny ( size 4 - 6 ) when i got pregnant and she was a big big baby ( 8lbs 10 )

my tummy got stretched to the max

anyway i will try that out, i am going to get a weighted hula hoop and try some sit ups or something

I really want to fit into a really lovely out fit for my birthday

i had a tummy tuck for those reasons - its not a weight loss solution
but mine was to remove the skin apron and repair my muscles as once those muscles are split apart no matter what you do they wont go back properly without a surgeons help
pilates will help alot tho

did you go private for your tummy tuck ? or NHS ?

oo pilates and belly dancing sounds good :D

must look into some classes over here thanks xx

if you search youtube: bonnie polites she has 4/5 10min pilates designed different areas.... i been doing 3 of them every night (1 is for very flexible people) i cant see a grea change yet.... but im overweight and quite big :(

i am a gym instructor and personally i would say pilates and yoga are the workout classes that you really need to know what you are doing for them to be effective
because the moves are so subtle - you really need some instruction and correction if your a beginner imo :)

i am a trained dancer and gymnast ( turned lazy lol ) so im quite flexible

i didnt really get lazy for no reason i needed surgery on my leg and never realised how much weight i actually gained untill it was a problem

leg is fixed now just need to sort this tummy

Back