Turbo Jam

little late maybe but... I AM!!!! it's Amazing!!!
I've had one of the workouts for FOREVER but somehow it looked too "flashy" for me at the time so I never tried it.
Last week was my first week of Turbo Jam and I'm loving every second of it.
I only realize how hard I've been working out when I'm done and I see how sweaty and red in the face I am :))

I don't have Cardio Party 2 yet, but I'm getting it.
Did Cardio Party 1 today, it was really fun!
I also really like the 20 minute workout, because it's short but also super fun.

I like cardio party 2, it's fab. I also have cardio party 3 but it's my least fave. I also love Punch, Kick & Jam. It's more of an advanced workout but I love it when I feel I have lots of energy to burn.

I love all the beachbody dvds there are amazing!!! I have the turbo jam and turbo fire which i havent tried yet im just working on the slim in 6 work out dvd which is another one of the beachbody collection. unlike turbo jam you only have to do it in 6 weeks, 3 phases beginners, medium and intense ive never enjoyed exercise so much until i tried these dvds. Ive done davina's power of 3 and superbody but have to say ive never enjoyed it or other celeb work out dvds. Im on my 3rd week havent missed a day and soooo proud of myself, im finding im getting stronger evry week. i will be doing the turbo jam next after i complete this dvd.

Back