Turkey breast mince

Sawyer

Silver Member
I've got the house to myself tonight and not sure what the have for tea!

I have a pack of turkey breast mince that I want to use... any idea what I could make? I've a million spices, pasta, rice and loads of sauces/ingredients!

Cheers!

You could make turkey chilli? Put in a tin of chopped tomatoes, add whatever veg u want and chuck some chilli powder on top. I normally serve with a baked potato

Turkey and courgette burgers:
Grate courgette ( i use one and a half) and squeeze excess water out through a tea towel. Mix with turkey mince, add teaspoon ginger, teaspoon soy sauce, grate a garlic clove in and add an egg yolk and salt & pepper to season. Mix together really well and shape into burgers (makes 4). Dust with a bit of flour else they are a bit wet! and fry with spray of oil.
I chuck them in the oven for about 20-30 mins to cook through.
Works out 9 points for two burgers.
Its a SW recipe, we had it last night. They are lush! :)

All sounds amazing! Decided on the chilli - well a chilli of sorts! Over a baked spiced sweet potato! Will see how it works out! Definitely will try the courgette burger!

maidmarian78 said:
Turkey and courgette burgers:
Grate courgette ( i use one and a half) and squeeze excess water out through a tea towel. Mix with turkey mince, add teaspoon ginger, teaspoon soy sauce, grate a garlic clove in and add an egg yolk and salt & pepper to season. Mix together really well and shape into burgers (makes 4). Dust with a bit of flour else they are a bit wet! and fry with spray of oil.
I chuck them in the oven for about 20-30 mins to cook through.
Works out 9 points for two burgers.
Its a SW recipe, we had it last night. They are lush! :)

How much turkey mince do you use in your recipe? They sound yummy!

Back