Turkish Delight Recipe????

MikiMooMoo

Help please....i came across a recipe for TD that looked lovely, but forgot to write it down, and now can't find it. Would be grateful if anyone could pass it on..... Thanks x

Wicked stuff, now...wth do i get 'Pink Paste??' :) am so looking forward to making these, have a sweet tooth lol

Hi, you can get pink paste from most on-line cake making suppliers or even ebay. I totally forgot about this recipe time to get making me thinks ;)

Thanks for that vickrick, i wonder, would hobbycraft do this paste, as they have a good cake making section? Just a thought :)

Thanks for that vickrick, i wonder, would hobbycraft do this paste, as they have a good cake making section? Just a thought :)

Possibly, I normally just go to the card making bit in there but I don't see why not. Happy hunting :)

Yer its worth a try, gonna go tomorrow, and if they do, i'll post it. Hope they do, me mouths watering just thinking abt it lol

MikiMooMoo said:
Yer its worth a try, gonna go tomorrow, and if they do, i'll post it. Hope they do, me mouths watering just thinking abt it lol

I got mine from eBay . Any cake decorator / shop will sell it ;-)

Sugarflair Food Colouring Paste

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kwise, didnt manage to get to shop today, had to wait in for boiler man!! Typical.... Gonna leave it till saturday now.

Back