Turning in to a Feeder

Orla0312

Hi fellow lipotrimers
I had my third weigh in on Thursday and down another 6lbs so that is 19lbs in 3 weeks and people are staring to notice so happy happy:)
Everyone is slagging me saying I am turning into a feeder as I am loving cooking and baking at the moment it is crazy, on Saturday I made fairy cakes, rice krispie cakes and Mars cakes and brought them all into the skinny girls in work...
Does anyone else find they are cooking more and enjoying it.

That really made me laugh! I LOVE baking, I've even been making dinners and freezing them for when I can eat haha. I find it passes the time. Xx

i love it too. i made everyone in uni cupcakes last week lol. i don't want them staying in the house as i may eat them xx

I've become addicted to cooking show's...2 months ago you wouldn't have caught me near one....now I'm collecting recipes for when I can start eating again

Guys please remember NO food talk is allowed in the 100% section. Please keep any food posts to the main section

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

This is sooooo me! dont get me wrong ive always cooked for my partner but now he only mentions he's hungry and im straight in the kitchen making him food hahah. He says im a feeder, i cant help it, its like because i cant enjoy food at the min i like to see him enjoying it

I must admit I to am turning into a Feeder ... Last week I made 4 pies, fruit and savory..god knows how many different pasta dishes and two many soups to count..The down side is that a I have to relie on my daughter to be chef taster and this is a real test as my hubby moans alittle about not enough salt, well at least he can add it...lol

I have spent the autumn making jams and chutneys and I can't keep away from the food programmes on telly. Celebrity Master Chef and orange and chocolate bread and butter pudding. I could actually taste it!!!

Yep, it's my guilty secret too! Apple pies, crumbles, biscuits, all taken to work - and received very gratefully! I've cooked dinner parties too, got another one coming up on Friday. Surely it can't be a coincidence that we're all doing it!! Maybe they've put something in those shakes..:8855::8855::8855:

Baked cupcakes and a birthday cake yesterday!! Everyone at work loves me ha ha xx Am gutted that the great british bake off is over , think I was addicted , the book is on my christmas wish list!! AND am making my own christmas cake at the weekend!! Skinny and popular ha ha xx

Skinny and popular ha ha xx

Haha! What more could you want? I think we are all so ready to start making the right choices that we're getting excited about food! I've got a massive collection of recipes ready for maintenance and I've totally planned my refeed diary! It's insane. Xx

Baked cupcakes and a birthday cake yesterday!! Everyone at work loves me ha ha xx Am gutted that the great british bake off is over , think I was addicted , the book is on my christmas wish list!! AND am making my own christmas cake at the weekend!! Skinny and popular ha ha xx

Must add it to my Christmas list as well:D

I was the same! And i would be constantly asking him questions when eating what i had made asking him to tell me exactly what it tasted like and what it was missing!

I LOVE watching my mum cook family meals and asking her what she's adding and how it tastes etc. I enjoy the smells, looking at the food and watching it being eaten. I feel like a sadomachochist! Although, on the plus side I am actually looking forward to healthy meals and I'm craving home cooked hearty food and not junk or take aways. Xx

Im a cake maker/decorator, so its kinda hard for me when I am making up cake batters...I taste the mix to make sure it tastes as it should then I rinse my mouth with water to make sure that I don't swallow any of the mix..I had to resort to this as I couldn't trust anyone else's opinion!! Last thing I want to do is bake someone a chocolate cake and it doesn't taste chocolatey!
Good thing about being surrounded by cakes all day is I don't want to eat them, cos Im spending time making them and decorating them last thing I think about is eating them :)
As for cooking, Im also making dinners and freezing them, so looking forward to getting tucked into the frozen goodies I have made! x

wow Lauriel that is such will power!

wow Lauriel that is such will power!

thanks hun! Really appreciate it..I must admit its hard when I try the cake mix and have to spit it out (that sounds gross haha) :sigh: x

Back