TV Guilty Little Secrets

I don't have a tv, just my DVD player on the computer..

I have the entire back catalogue of Bad Girls and Footballers Wives on DVD :D

OOh I love this. I love Real Housewives, so much, but I only have freeview so I've only seen some of the series - Orange County, new Jersey and New York. I think if I had access to any more, I would just expire with happiness.
I also love any Cops with.. show - Motorway Cops, Road Cops, Cops with Cameras, Night Cops. Utter rubbish, all of it :)

Jeremy Kyle in the school holidays, and anything with a medium in it - Sally and Crossing Over for example.

OOh I love this. I love Real Housewives, so much, but I only have freeview so I've only seen some of the series - Orange County, new Jersey and New York. I think if I had access to any more, I would just expire with happiness.
I also love any Cops with.. show - Motorway Cops, Road Cops, Cops with Cameras, Night Cops. Utter rubbish, all of it :)

I have to download them from USA cos i am so addicted! Can't wait that long for them to arrive over here! :D

Jeremy Kyle in the school holidays, and anything with a medium in it - Sally and Crossing Over for example.

I watched Sally the other day, I'd never watched her before & thoroughly enjoyed it. I have thought about making an effort to watch it again, but don't know if I can admit to watching her on a regular basis:rolleyes: maybe if I watch in secret:D

hangs head ins shame ' QVC ' and will watch anything they are selling - even hoovers :(

Good thread!

Maury always makes me giggle, the people on it are just so outrageous but I know some of it is scripted.

I have a developed a habit whilst on study leave of watching back to back episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer but I don'e even feel guilty about that to be honest it's getting me through this revision!

hangs head ins shame ' QVC ' and will watch anything they are selling - even hoovers :(

You are not alone. I used to work for QVC and confirm that they make their daily £2mill profit because of people who just can't switch off!

Anything reality! :eek:

Especially TOWIE, Big Brother, Strictly, DOI, I could go on but I won't! :D

ooh, that reminds me, I haven't in ages, but for a while I got quite in to watching sabrina the teenage witch on youtube...!

Also, I don't know if anyone remembers it: Goodnight Sweetheart...

Gutted beyond belief the last series of desperate scousewives on Monday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bevhunter1986 said:
Gutted beyond belief the last in the series of desperate scousewives on Monday!!!

Sinead6uk said:
I can't get enough of the 'Real housewives' series - real housewives of Orange County, New York, Beverly Hills, Miami..... I watch them ALL!! :eek:

This, I'm a little addicted. But I've not seen any new ones for ages,so if you ever see a new series shout me ,I tried see if there's anywhere free online to watch. I get twitchy when a series ends :(

BlondeGem said:
I've got them recorded on my series link, not got round to watching any of them yet!

Oh my god I love it x

Back