TV Series Recommendations?

I've run out too now and at a loose end. Tempted to crack open an old Lost box set...!!

I was just about to make another post and say that "Lost", although long, is very good! I think I want to watch that again from start to finish once Breaking Bad is finished x

The Wire and The Sopranos are fantastic if you can get hold of the boxed sets (and if you haven't already seen them). I really liked Fargo, which has only recently finished and is probably being repeated somewhere on Sky. Someone mentioned Prison Break earlier in the thread, which I highly recommend: it is preposterous, unbelievable nonsense and I couldn't stop watching it! Also the third season of Veep has just started which is wonderful (sort of an American version of The Thick of It, by the same writer).

Def recommend the wire, amazing, going to be wtching that again very soon!

also loved justified.....Timothy Olyphant.......:D

Greys Anatomy. Hands down.

We have them all on DVD as well as v+

OITNB was great. We enjoyed that too.

Brooklyn 99 was good, and am half way thru Life:Unexpected which is fab x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have just started watching Prison Break and I like that

Other series I've enjoyed include:
Lost
Nip/Tuck
Queer as Folk (Prefer the US/Canadian version which is much longer than the UK version (which I also enjoyed))
Pretty Little Liars
Revenge (bit silly but entertaining)

That's all I can think of right now, will return when I think of some more.

Some or all of these have probably been mentioned but:
Fringe - so good
Roswell - pretty old but quite good (1999-2002)
Buffy & angel
Doctor who (back tonight :D )
Breaking bad
Once upon a time
Vampire diaries
Elementary
Utopia - pretty dark comedy - channel 4. Season two has just finished. I love it but probably not for everyone
The 100
Haven - ended up watching all four seasons in a fortnight - pretty addictive.
Switched at birth
The fosters
True blood
Game of thrones
Grimm
Would highly recommend orphan black it is absolutely brilliant and probably my favourite from my list except for doctor who (am a total whovian ;) ) - Tatiana has got to be one of the most talented actresses on tv.
Wow I definitely watched too much tv at uni hence the need for slimming world :D

Last edited:
Back