KD

Gone fishing
have a feeling this one might annoy me, but I'll record it anyway :D

The Duchess in Hull

Monday 19 May
9:00pm - 10:00pm
ITV1 Meridian
1/2

Just the thought of a royal, even a divorced one, living on a council estate in Hull and attempting to feed a family of six on a weekly budget of £80 is surprising. But in this two-parter Sarah Ferguson aims to tackle what she describes as "an impending obesity problem in this country". And the object of her weight-watching activities is the Sargerson family. Preview DVDs weren't released as RT went to press, so it's hard to say whether the Duchess comes across as an interfering do-gooder, although our feature indicates she's had some success in changing their diets. Concludes tomorrow.

I am definitely going to watch this but also think it will drive me mad, not a fan of the royals anyway but have to wonder what her motivation for doing it is. She wants to change the way people see food? - how kind! Ooops dont get me started!! Will discuss tomorrow!! :)

Well, I thought she was very good. Not as annoying as I expected.:confused:

She seemed really down to earth and not at all patronizing. I was very impressed with Eugene too. What a lovely girl :)

Eugenie is gorgeous... she got all the best genes from her parents! and she obviously adores her mother. V. sweet.

She was so proud of her Mum :cool: I would have hated my Mum to give a speech at my school :D

I asked my kiddo how he would feel if I did, and he said he would love it :confused: Weirdo :D

Looking forward to tomorrows episode :)

Back