Extra Easy Tweaks

Hi, just joined this page bit lost on here....I use to go to slimming world was 13 St 11 lbs got down to 11st 7 lbs felt great...but..now in two years all gone back on, probably getting hypothyroid has not helped and family problem.
but now all determined !
could you tell me if there is anywhere I can on here do a food diary and also where recipes might be for slimming world.

Hi, just joined this page bit lost on here....I use to go to slimming world was 13 St 11 lbs got down to 11st 7 lbs felt great...but..now in two years all gone back on, probably getting hypothyroid has not helped and family problem.
but now all determined !
could you tell me if there is anywhere I can on here do a food diary and also where recipes might be for slimming world.

Sure a diary would be brill, if you go to the Slimming World section, there are two sections, either weight loss diary or food diary, then create new topic & away you go;)

I somehow doubt my source would be any use to you, it was (strangely) an Indian corner shop in my little one-horse Australian town! However, I did look and you can get it from Amazon too, the link is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Robertsons-...639924&sr=8-1&keywords=salt+vinegar+seasoning. There is a cheaper version but it has poor reviews. If you also search for "popcorn seasoning" you'll find other nice flavours too!

Ha, no I don't think I'll be getting them from your shop, although any excuse for a trip to Australia! Thanks for the link, gonna have to get some I think :) apparently it's good on SW chips too.

Lakeland also sell popcorn seasoning that would work on chips/crisps, but its really easy to make your own if you're up for playing with herbs and spices! my chip seasoning is quite popular with all who try it!

Lakeland also sell popcorn seasoning that would work on chips/crisps, but its really easy to make your own if you're up for playing with herbs and spices! my chip seasoning is quite popular with all who try it!

My OH makes the best chip seasoning, he's perfected it haha. Smoked paprika, celery salt, sea salt & oregano. And then a bit of salt & vinegar when they're done :)

My sister did sw when you could tweak and lost loads. I seem to recall couscous cake a regular thing! what mskes me laugh though is sw agree scan bran can be made into cake and its ok, always recommended at my group!

Im sticking to plan as I know it will safeguard my losses but whats life without the odd tweak if we need to :)

That would be because there's built in portion control, either from your healthy extra or syns, there's no portion control on cous cous

Back