two steps back

fable

:wave_cry:
well its been a while since ive come on here and im ashamed to say that ive put some weight back on. im too scared to weight myself at the moment but after doing so well from all the help i recieved from here in the pass was hoping to take that first step forward. has any one any advice on how to focus once more on my original goal. :cry:

:wave_cry:
well its been a while since ive come on here and im ashamed to say that ive put some weight back on. im too scared to weight myself at the moment but after doing so well from all the help i recieved from here in the pass was hoping to take that first step forward. has any one any advice on how to focus once more on my original goal. :cry:

Never be ashamed, you are only human. I am new to SW so regarding the plan you would be more experienced than myself.
But look at what you have acheived before. You acheived great things.

You say you have put on some of the weight, so just treat it as a glich(sp?).Get started and when you feel better about things then go on the scales. Though if you are going to class there is no hiding from those scales I suppose.
Try and find a different motivation this time even though the end goal is the same.
Sorry not a lot of help.
Good Luck.
P.S I don't know if you followed the same plan previously, but if you did ,why not try one of the other ones for a change.

Well done for coming back on here. You are not too far above a healthy BMI so should be proud you came back before you did too much damage. It is hard to do the same journey again, but you've taken the first step. I'm nearly 2 weeks into my restart and although it's been tough, having this site has made it doable. I also have some 'occasions' I'm working towards. Nothing overly special but they do give me a focus and a reason to keep going when 'doing it to get healthy' is not quite enough e.g. at low times.

Well Done for coming back!!! Ive just started up again and have already lost more than last time so good luck this time round! :)

thank you all for your lovely replies they have really made me think positive for the future. im so sorry ive not been able to say this earlier. my computer broke and have had to invest in a new one. im so glad ive been able to ask every ones advice the last few months ive just got into the habit of thinking ive put weight on so that bar of chocalate not gonna make much difference but i need to get away from them feelings and work toward my goal again x

I've just returned to SW too after several half hearted attempts at other diets. Knew this was the one for me but was scared to try cos i was scared to fail again. Just done 3 100% days which is a great start .Well done on on how far you've come so far. Look forwards not backwards. We will do this x

Hi fable

a bad day doesn't have to be a bad week

a bad week doesn't have to be a bad month

a couple of bad months don't have to be a bad year.

You are here and you have remembered what you wanted again.

that is to be celebrated.

well done for returning back to 'peace' again.

One day at a time, one choice at a time.

Rooting for you :)

Hey do you know how to find and fit one of those weight - o - metres onto a profile, I'd love to have one?

i so sorry mini mins only just let me log on on my phone new computer faulty and still waiting for it to be returned. not sure how to get that weight thing was a while ago when i tried it all i can remember is i saw how to do it on the moderators how to do part xxx

Back