typical, planned day off and i cant eat!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by vampalicious, 25 December 2008 Social URL.

1. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    So its my planned day off today, had my mum and 2 brothers round so there was them and my partner and 4 kids, woke up feeling ok, then an hour later was very sick, all ive eaten was half a roast potato! i cant face anything else, i have been layed on the sofa all day drifting in and out of sleep
    bah humbug! :(
    Smiley_Cat likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smiley_Cat

Smiley_Cat Loving CD SS!

Haha! Sorry hun, but it is kinda funny ... Not that you felt ill of course, but just that the CD gods have conspired against your planned day off ;) lol Either that or your subconscious mind must really want you to succeed on CD!

I have to say, saw your other thread on getting back in ketosis hours after being off-plan and I thought - oh wouldn't that be nice. But then today, it happened to me! I had planned today so that I could enjoy the traditional Christmas brunch with my family, then Christmas dinner. And hours after brunch (and after a lovely walk out in the snow) I tested myself and I was back in ketosis! Couldn't believe it!

Of course, feeling rather smug - and not having the CD gods prevent me going off CD tonight for my planned Christmas dinner - I couldn't resist the mashed potatoes my aunt served me, so here's hoping I can work myself back into ketosis tomorrow :)

In the meantime, I hope you're feeling better soon hun. I hope you aren't coming down with anything, and that you can enjoy the rest of the holidays with vigor :)

vampalicious likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.