UGH !! Can I do this ? HELP !!!!

Hi All

Well i started lighter life last week, i got a variety of packs so i could see what i liked, well i like none of them, the only one i can manage to stomach is the strawberry shake

Can i do this just having strawberry shakes ???

I tried the carbonara oh god it was vile as was the veg & minestrone soup !

I was so excited about doing this diet as i have 5 stone to lose and now i am very disheartened by the whole thing, I couldn't stick to it this week as i did not have enough shakes to last me so i am going back on Wednesday and going to get 28 shakes and start again.

I really need some inspiration :(

There was one person on the LL forum who did it completely on chocolate shakes I think... You don't have to like the food. Think of it as fuel to give your body what it needs and take it like medicine if you have to. Having said that your tastes do change so it is definitely worth trying the other packs again after a few weeks.

hey there! -lifts hand- i'm one of the ones who did it on all chocolate shakes & sweetner and i'm now a month off of going on to maintenance. i've been doing this diet for four months now and seriously, if you can stomach it, just stick to the shakes if need be. i have two hot, one cold and a bar a day <3. it gets boring but the point is not to think of it as food; it's to think of it as your ticket to a longer and far happier life.

tips for making the more bearable: a strong blender and eight ice-cubes! makes them taste like costa's frappes. also give the chocolate one a go hot with some sweetener and it sort of tastes like the options low-cal stuff <3

Hi I think if you stick to what you can stomach after a little while your taste buds most certainly change, stick with it x

Back