Uh oh. A binge day.

MamaPhoenix

I suffer with binge eating disorder (although mild) and have been on plan entirely for a week, my first week. Easter celebrations hit yesterday and we went off rails. I flexisynned and told myself in advance that 30 syns was ok, I hit nearer 60. I wouldn’t have minded but have done the same today which was meant to be back on plan.
I lost 6lbs in my first week starting last Saturday, but I really hope these last two days won’t mean I’ve put half of it back on.
I was going it alone with internet info but I think yesterday and today have confirmed to me I really need to join a group for the accountability.
Someone tell me it’s not as bad as I feel it is?

I suffer with binge eating disorder (although mild) and have been on plan entirely for a week, my first week. Easter celebrations hit yesterday and we went off rails. I flexisynned and told myself in advance that 30 syns was ok, I hit nearer 60. I wouldn’t have minded but have done the same today which was meant to be back on plan.
I lost 6lbs in my first week starting last Saturday, but I really hope these last two days won’t mean I’ve put half of it back on.
I was going it alone with internet info but I think yesterday and today have confirmed to me I really need to join a group for the accountability.
Someone tell me it’s not as bad as I feel it is?
hi Hun this group is really good I am also a binge eater due to depression I have been on the plan for 7 weeks and weren't loosing due to not having speed I also have gone over on syns are u back on plan today try to stay positive x

Back on plan for most of today, then ended up bingeing on some chocolate fingers. Today was the start of my period/star week though, when I always feel the worst and crave everything in sight. I need to portion out my treats and hide them somewhere less accessible so I’m more likely to snack on speed and free foods. So hard. Week two is meant to be the hardest so I’ve just got to get back on it and ignore cravings/distract

Back on plan for most of today, then ended up bingeing on some chocolate fingers. Today was the start of my period/star week though, when I always feel the worst and crave everything in sight. I need to portion out my treats and hide them somewhere less accessible so I’m more likely to snack on speed and free foods. So hard. Week two is meant to be the hardest so I’ve just got to get back on it and ignore cravings/distract
exacly the same for me am due any day I was doing good till I had a fredo and a bit of Easter egg can u count the chocolate fingers u have will power as I carnt snack on speed try not to be hard on yourself as I think we all have weeks like this 6 pound loss is amazing maybe get some low syn choccie in for when u get the urge

Back