Uh Oh!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 7 May 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Have just polished off about 3/4 bottle of red wine :confused: Syn damage I know!! But I havent had any syns today and I had 5 yesterday and kept them below 10 this week...
    Hoping that will cover me!:)
    Looking forward to tomoro, live in Turkey and its Mothers Day here tomoro, just hope they havent bought me any chocolate!!!! And then on Monday I go back to the Uk for a fortnights holiday ! you guys may not hear from me much over the next 2 weeks!!! But, I can honestly say that I will keep going with the sensible eating for the time im there.I just may increase the wine consumption as Im sure everyone does on their holidays!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    have a great time on your hols :)

4. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A glass of red wine is usually around 8 - 8.5 syns (I'm a red wine drinker myself!) so you probably had about 16 or 17 which is absolutely fine :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.