Uh-oh...

NiaX

Silver Member
I went to Aberaeron today and simply couldn't resist a small scoop of honey ice cream! I had it in a tub so didn't have even more syns with a cone ;)

Anyone else been naughty this week yet?

I wouldn't worry about everyone else, your on your own journey and we have all slipped up at some point, because amazingly we are all human. It could be a lot worse, when I messed up before on SW I would say sod it and binge for the rest of the day. You have done really well if you have put a line under it and carried on as normal

Thanks for those wise words - I feel a bit better now. I shall be avoiding the ice cream parlour in future though!

You live, you learn. The best part of SW is finding ways to manage bad eating habits - it sure has helped change my relationship with food albeit taking time but then again change takes time. Good luck I am sure you can do it.

I went to Aberaeron today and simply couldn't resist a small scoop of honey ice cream! I had it in a tub so didn't have even more syns with a cone ;)

Yes me !!!! Very naughty.......... must get back on track.

I love Aberaeron. We have good friends in Penant and when I am in Aberaeron it is much more than the ice-cream that calls me....those wonderful bakers are hard to resist, hmmmmmmmm all those pies and cakes !!! So well done for just caving in on the ice-cream.

You might know our friends if you are local........
www.derwencobs.co.uk

Ooo! It's a small world isn't it!
I don't know them personally but have heard of Derwen Cobs and even went to look at one of their filly's a few years back. We show cobs and have a couple of Hanovarians for dressage.

We're not exactly local, we live in Swansea - about two hours away but I often have to travel up to Aberystwyth for work.

Very small world indeed.

I had Derwen Grand Finale. He was amazing. I also had Derwen Queen of the Sun.

Ifor and Myfanwy who have Derwen are very good friends. We stay with them as often as we can manage to be in Wales. Nomally always for the Royal Welsh ( I judged there 2 years ago ).

Do you compete at RWAS ??

It is worth a visit to Derwen, they are such nice folks and always happy to show their lovely animals to people.

Very small world indeed.

I had Derwen Grand Finale. He was amazing. I also had Derwen Queen of the Sun.

Ifor and Myfanwy who have Derwen are very good friends. We stay with them as often as we can manage to be in Wales. Nomally always for the Royal Welsh ( I judged there 2 years ago ).

Do you compete at RWAS ??

It is worth a visit to Derwen, they are such nice folks and always happy to show their lovely animals to people.

I go to the RWAS every year but haven't competed there. Although we still have cobs, we only compete a few times each season now and tend to concentrate on the dressage.

I've put so much weight on over the last two years that I don't ride much myself and mostly just train these days. I'm missing the competing though, which is partly why I'm determined to loose the bum, belly and boobs! :D

I go to the RWAS every year but haven't competed there. Although we still have cobs, we only compete a few times each season now and tend to concentrate on the dressage.

I've put so much weight on over the last two years that I don't ride much myself and mostly just train these days. I'm missing the competing though, which is partly why I'm determined to loose the bum, belly and boobs! :D

They do not quite fit in with dressage do they.?

What level do you compete at?

Our little stallion, a section B, competed for many years here in junior dressage and was champion of Spain 6 times( boasting again !!)

He worked up to Prix san George just for the hell of it and was one in a million. He is now making babies.

34535-albums2470-picture14919.jpg

He is the bay and his son is the grey. He was reserve champion to his dad one year............

What a proud, big headed mummy I am.

I used to compete at advanced and affiliated levels and qualified for Hickstead one year, only to break my back whilst turning one of the yearlings out :(

I can see why you are proud - they are stunning! I do like the Section B, we had a lovely liver chestnut who later went on to compete at RWAS and HOYS. They always seem to be so nicely put together :D

Last night I had that sucky feeling in my mouth after my tea where I just had to have something to sip on so I opened the Galliano we had left over (!) from my birthday. Ended up drinking all the remaining 300ml of it :eek: I counted it tho, and dutifully stuck 51 syns on my diary for Thursday. :flirt2: (It did that grey box thing and told me off, I hate it when it does that :( )

Oh I did indeed! :D

Back